Sign in to follow this  
Largey

Who here thinks they are cursed?

My nan used to tell me ''whenever you listen to Norwich on the radio, they lose! So don''t listen, and they might win!''

And truth be told, that statement was generally correct. But of course, it was no fun!

I''m sure many of you have little things which you do/avoid doing as you feel it will affect the game somehow?

Haha...I bet many people have avoided ''unlucky habits'' since the Colchester game...I got rid of one yesterday as I went to Boots to get lunch before the match, like I did at the Colchester game.

Petty, very petty I know!

I actually am cursed, no doubt about it! It wasn''t until the fifteenth match I went to that I saw Norwich win!

Even now I reckon my record is probably somewhere in the range of 10% win, 40% draw and 50% lose. Not good, I should stay away really! I apologise in advance to anyone that has forked out £23 for the gills game, as soon as the players realise I''m there it''ll all go wrong!

I''m sorry chaps but it''s all my fault.The further I am away from Norwich the better we do.When I lived in Australia we were in the Prem and doing well.I then moved back to England and we were relegated.I then moved to the Maldives and we were promoted back to the Prem.I then moved to Tenerife and we got relegated to the Championship.I then move back to England and we''re in League 1.I''ve been to 2 matches in the last 2 seasons. Away to MK Dons last year in the league cup which we lost and Colchester this season.If Peter Cullam just wants to pay for me to move to New Zealand i''m sure it would be the cheapest solution to the problem...

I never ever wear my Norwich shirt. We have always lost whenever ive worn it, either live or on tv. I must have worn it 10 or 15 times and weve lost every game.One time we we playing on tv, Southampton i think, and i was wearing my shirt. It was 0-0 for so long. Then about 75 mins in I took the shirt off and 1 minute later Kenton scored. I put the shirt back on and Southampton scored instantly, i took the shirt back off and we scored again! This all happened in the space of a about 4 mins.

I would say that I am the opposite CC, when I could go regularly, we were promoted to the Prem, since my exile to Scotland we have gone down to League 1. Now I am back, we seem [fingers crossed] to be turning the corner again!!

I was saying on another thread that I''ve only seen us lose this season - and that perhaps it''s my fault. So for me it''s simply turning up!

[quote user="First Wizard"]I never shave on match days.[/quote]

There is a few on here with the old cut throat razors who would volunteer to do it for you Wiz[:D]