Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

What do you notice about this article?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Padding I get, but retaurant pads - wtf are they? Does NCFC Catering use them?[/quote]Oh, c''mon now Bly! Not too difficult to work out is it unless you''ve lived a very sheltered life. Tried Google have you? [:O][/quote]

But nutty says you get wrong answers when you google.................

[:S]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Padding I get, but retaurant pads - wtf are they? Does NCFC Catering use them?[/quote]Oh, c''mon now Bly! Not too difficult to work out is it unless you''ve lived a very sheltered life. Tried Google have you? [:O][/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

Not with quotes on restaurant pads you don''t.  You could ask Print Manager Smudge to match the example and see what he comes up with.[:P]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

No....

I said you did. [:|]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Not with quotes on restaurant pads you don''t.  You could ask Print Manager Smudge to match the example and see what he comes up with.[:P]

[/quote]

PS: We are with Abdul in Albert Road, Silvertown, just a few steps from the Sky studio.

[:P]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

No....

[/quote]

Quite right again Nutty. I have to smile every time I see you responding, in particular, to Bly and Smudger. Do you remember when we were kids and played marbles? Some kids just had the little marbles to play with and others had some bombers in reserve.This is what your responses to Bly and Smudger remind me of. They are playing with little marbles ( I hope they don''t take that too personally ) and you demolish them with your bombers. [:D]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

No....

[/quote]

Quite right again Nutty. I have to smile every time I see you responding, in particular, to Bly and Smudger. Do you remember when we were kids and played marbles? Some kids just had the little marbles to play with and others had some bombers in reserve.This is what your responses to Bly and Smudger remind me of. They are playing with little marbles ( I hope they don''t take that too personally ) and you demolish them with your bombers. [:D]

[/quote]

Wrong again Yankee.

Nutty lost his marbles a long, long time ago.

Now, go stand in the corner.

OTBC 

[quote user="Mr McNallys Alter Ego"]What did I notice?

Mention journalism and Cam pops up like Godzilla
[/quote]

Especially when The Guardian is mentioned.[:D]

I wonder why?

OTBC