Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

my prediction for manager merry-go-round

I reckon Megson might  go to Blackburn now! For some reason the ginger whinger is held in high regard!  (he has done well at WBA to be fair) If so I reckon that WBA will come in for Worthy as they seem intent on copying all our transfer bds.....

...then I reckon Worthy will tell ''em to stuff it!! Leaving Blackburn and WBA unsettled and Norwich City on the way to success!!!

Well hopefully!!!!

Steady on vicar!  Some of us might get to thinking that you have a hotline to the Almighty some of the stuff you come up with!  (If it happens you might just see me at your next sermon!!!)

Houllier is hot tip for Blackburn post apparently.

Lets face it though, any managerial upset/sackings, etc at Palace, WBA, Everton, Blackburn, Man City, Fulham, Bolton, etc has got to be good news for us, as long as NW is not pursued by any of them of course.

doesnt some bloke always take over at blackburn when they lose a manager? Think hes done the job several times now. Cant think of his name though. r

Go on, your holiness...I''ll bet He says you can''t tell us anything if His name is attached to it!  (Are we going to stay up because of a plague of frogs or locusts or something equally pleasant breaking out on the last day of the season?  I know you know really.  I just wish you could tell us!)

P.S.  Could He tell you if the ''HE'' Wiz was talking about recently will sign in the January window?

As long as you continue to say prayers for us I don''t think we can ask anymore.  (Have you seen the list of suspects for the Blackburn job I posted on the other Souness thread yet?  Think some of them need your prayers pretty quick!)

[quote]That sounds a good scenario, I''ll take that. But I reckon Paul Sturrock.[/quote]

i reckon haulier (or however u spell it...) ex-liverpool, did very well with liverpool......

Parkes is back in charge at Ewood Park.

Sturrock got fired at Southampton because, apparently, he is a bit odd anyway bt the last straw was when he moved house from Plymouth to Southampton and took 4 days off to do it. All in the week before the game, so he didn''t take training or anything!

Its a real ****** - with Souness at Blackburn Id taken a bet to have them go down, but now they might get a decent manager

Would the Ginger one leave WBA for Blackburn though?  They are a bigger club but it would be an odd time to leave after just getting all the players he wants at WBA.  My money is on Mike Newell.  Poor Luton fans, might get screwed over again!!