Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

haha to the people who left early.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="refjezhitchin"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="refjezhitchin"]

Supports my theory, that football is the 2nd reason why some fans go to Carrow Road, you very rarely see the same thing at other grounds, as most if not all stay until the end of the first half!

[/quote]

Based on what evidence?  I''ve never seen crowds behave any differently at any match I''ve been to.

[/quote]

1) How many away matches have you attended?

2) How many opposing fans at these games have you seen leave 10 minutes before half-time to the refreshment areas?

I''ll answer my own questions there.

1) Enough to gage an opinion

2) Very little if at all - if anything a small proportion compared to those at Carrow Road 

[/quote]

1) ditto
2) disagree.

[/quote]

Fair enough moving onto the next stage of the arguement as you have failed to do so..

1) Can you name a ground where more people leave 10 minutes before half-time to the refreshment areas?

2) Do you generally think its about the same for all grounds?

Again I''ll answer my own questions:

1) With the expection of Ricoh Arena no, some Norwich fan''s generally leave 10 mins before half time more than fans of other clubs

2) See above

I''m not accusing every Norwich fan of having football 2nd on their agenda, but you have to admit that it seems getting that half-time beer/pie/both is more important to some than the closing 10 minutes of 1st half football at Carrow Road!   

[quote user="refjezhitchin"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="refjezhitchin"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="refjezhitchin"]

Supports my theory, that football is the 2nd reason why some fans go to Carrow Road, you very rarely see the same thing at other grounds, as most if not all stay until the end of the first half!

[/quote]Based on what evidence?  I''ve never seen crowds behave any differently at any match I''ve been to.[/quote]

2) How many opposing fans at these games have you seen leave 10 minutes before half-time to the refreshment areas?

2) Very little if at all - if anything a small proportion compared to those at Carrow Road 

[/quote]1) ditto2) disagree.[/quote]

Fair enough moving onto the next stage of the arguement as you have failed to do so..

1) Can you name a ground where more people leave 10 minutes before half-time to the refreshment areas?

1) With the expection of Ricoh Arena no, some Norwich fan''s generally leave 10 mins before half time more than fans of other clubs

2) See above

I''m not accusing every Norwich fan of having football 2nd on their agenda, but you have to admit that it seems getting that half-time beer/pie/both is more important to some than the closing 10 minutes of 1st half football at Carrow Road!   

[/quote]1) is a crap question as I can''t name another league one ground I''ve been to where there are more fans than Carrow Road.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="refjezhitchin"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="refjezhitchin"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="refjezhitchin"]

[/quote]

Based on what evidence?  I''ve never seen crowds behave any differently at any match I''ve been to.

[/quote]

[/quote]

1) ditto
2) disagree.

[/quote]

2) See above

[/quote]

1) is a crap question as I can''t name another league one ground I''ve been to where there are more fans than Carrow Road.
[/quote]

1) is a crap answer as is totally irrelevant to the point!

I left early.  This was due to a new band of 17 year year old chavs who have decided to sit next to me this season, and talk constantly about Arsenal, even referring to them as "we", say c**t every other word, constantly shout for "cody to come on", keep pushing an older man who sits in front and also a complete dick who sits behind me, who thinks he''s a real "lad".  He always does that slap on the back thing to me, and talks about how his missus "is off shopping whilst I''m at the footbal/down the pub/eating a very hot curry" etc etc etc.  Please, stop talking to me.  Didnt really care less that I missed the goal, it was hardly a classic, and at least we got a point out of it.  We''d probably have lost if I''d stayed.  Back to my first point though, I''m really sick and tired of the Barclay now. I''ve stood/sat there for 20 odd years, but I think I''ve grown out of it.  Can''t be doing with the new chav occupants. 

[quote user="No Quarter"]I left early.  This was due to a new band of 17 year year old chavs who have decided to sit next to me this season, and talk constantly about Arsenal, even referring to them as "we", say c**t every other word, constantly shout for "cody to come on", keep pushing an older man who sits in front and also a complete dick who sits behind me, who thinks he''s a real "lad".  He always does that slap on the back thing to me, and talks about how his missus "is off shopping whilst I''m at the footbal/down the pub/eating a very hot curry" etc etc etc.  Please, stop talking to me.  Didnt really care less that I missed the goal, it was hardly a classic, and at least we got a point out of it.  We''d probably have lost if I''d stayed.  Back to my first point though, I''m really sick and tired of the Barclay now. I''ve stood/sat there for 20 odd years, but I think I''ve grown out of it.  Can''t be doing with the new chav occupants. [/quote]

Probably an obvious thing to say but why don''t you enquire to the club about moving your seat to the Jarrold or N&P? I know you shouldn''t have to but if these ''people'' are ruining your matchday experience then perhaps you should take it into consideration....

I''ve highlighted another quote from yourself regarding the fact ''we would''ve lost if you''d stayed'' that''s an interesting theory, in that case maybe you should consider not coming at all if your presence has that determental effect on the team! I often think would the result of been different if I was not there or there, very strange theory but maybe something to think about next home match :)

[quote user="refjezhitchin"]

[quote user="No Quarter"]I left early.  This was due to a new band of 17 year year old chavs who have decided to sit next to me this season, and talk constantly about Arsenal, even referring to them as "we", say c**t every other word, constantly shout for "cody to come on", keep pushing an older man who sits in front and also a complete dick who sits behind me, who thinks he''s a real "lad".  He always does that slap on the back thing to me, and talks about how his missus "is off shopping whilst I''m at the footbal/down the pub/eating a very hot curry" etc etc etc.  Please, stop talking to me.  Didnt really care less that I missed the goal, it was hardly a classic, and at least we got a point out of it.  We''d probably have lost if I''d stayed.  Back to my first point though, I''m really sick and tired of the Barclay now. I''ve stood/sat there for 20 odd years, but I think I''ve grown out of it.  Can''t be doing with the new chav occupants. [/quote]

Probably an obvious thing to say but why don''t you enquire to the club about moving your seat to the Jarrold or N&P? I know you shouldn''t have to but if these ''people'' are ruining your matchday experience then perhaps you should take it into consideration....

I''ve highlighted another quote from yourself regarding the fact ''we would''ve lost if you''d stayed'' that''s an interesting theory, in that case maybe you should consider not coming at all if your presence has that determental effect on the team! I often think would the result of been different if I was not there or there, very strange theory but maybe something to think about next home match :)

[/quote]

It''s the same thing if I turn on Radio Norfolk part way through a match.  The opposition scores within 2 minutes. I''m cursed.  But yeah, I might enquire about switching stands.  I do have a good seat location wise, and I hold the Barclay in dear affection, but the people are really starting to get on my bloody nerves now.

Like I say mate you shouldn''t have to move because you shouldn''t feel you need to because of these numpties!

However be prepared if you do move that you may go from one extreme to another, i.e. young offensive moaners who think its clever to old offensive moaners who have nothing better to do than collect their pension and come to Carrow Road on a Saturday to moan at the linesman!

[quote user="Brendan"]

I remember once or twice.

Also its good when someone leaves their lights on or something.

[/quote]Simple things please simple minds...

[quote user="refjezhitchin"]

[/quote]

Admittedly it was at least six years ago, but I moved my season ticket, mid-season, to a different area with no hassle or complications. 

[quote user="refjezhitchin"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="refjezhitchin"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="refjezhitchin"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="refjezhitchin"]

[/quote]Based on what evidence?  I''ve never seen crowds behave any differently at any match I''ve been to.[/quote]

[/quote]1) ditto2) disagree.[/quote]

2) See above

[/quote]1) is a crap question as I can''t name another league one ground I''ve been to where there are more fans than Carrow Road.[/quote]

1) is a crap answer as is totally irrelevant to the point!

[/quote]Come on, pea brain. How is it irrelevant?Your question was about the number of people who leave early for a pie.  If Carrow Road has more fans in it than any other league ground, Carrow Road will logically have more people leaving for a half time pie.

As I said in a thread a few weeks ago in a different thread:

Sorry but I''d rather miss 5 minutes of football than to queue for 15 minutes to have a piss, and I''d rather leave when the injury time is announced if it means that i''ll get home half an hour earlier. I''ve got better things to do than to sit in a traffic queue.

But I saw the goal, anyway. I left after Cody''s overhead kick. But it didn''t help, as the someone on the car park we park on completely blocked us in, so we didn''t even leave the car park until half 5 ish. What an inconsiderate F uck. Loads of spaces and he parks right in front of us, not even in a space. Bleeding cleaning company van as well, tossers :@:@