Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

haha to the people who left early.

Well most of them at least, unless for a special reason,eg. elderly, traffic cause you live far away etc.

Today was one of those, which if you left early, then you must feel a tad gutted. [:)]

[quote user="Jacoljam"]Why does this amuse you?Are you stupid?[/quote]You left early, didn''t you.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Jacoljam"]Why does this amuse you?
Are you stupid?
[/quote]
You left early, didn''t you.
[/quote]

Ahahahaha, [:)]

Just teaches them right for leaving early. Get me? [;)]

I had to leave at 91 mins.I''ll see the goal tonight.Cannot understand supporters enjoying another supporters misfortune.

[quote user="Jacoljam"]I had to leave at 91 mins.I''ll see the goal tonight.Cannot understand supporters enjoying another supporters misfortune.[/quote]He did say, in exception to those who had to leave for various acceptable reasons. Those leaving simply because they ''assumed'' we''d lost or whatever...hahaha at them [:D]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Jacoljam"]I had to leave at 91 mins.I''ll see the goal tonight.
Cannot understand supporters enjoying another supporters misfortune.
[/quote]
He did say, in exception to those who had to leave for various acceptable reasons. Those leaving simply because they ''assumed'' we''d lost or whatever...hahaha at them [:D]
[/quote]

Thank you [:)]

[quote user="Brendan"]

You had to, care to elaborate?

[/quote]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............................[|-)]

I find it funny too.If they left just because they thought we''d lose and wanted to avoid queuing, tough.Loyal supporters saw the goal [:D]

[quote user="Jacoljam"]I had to leave at 91 mins.I''ll see the goal tonight.
[/quote]

what would have happened if you had left on 90 or 92 minutes.. would the planets have aligned causing a cosmic disaster leading to a cataclysm that would of spelt the end of the world?

jas :)

[quote user="Herb"]I find it funny too.
If they left just because they thought we''d lose and wanted to avoid queuing, tough.
Loyal supporters saw the goal [:D]
[/quote]

of course those that leave early should learn that the thousand or so fans who do leave early are forming the que that everyone gets stuck in.. its far better to wait in the ground until its empty then leave allowing the mass of the crowd to disperse...

any idiot could work that out...

[quote user="Jacoljam"]I had to leave at 91 mins.I''ll see the goal tonight.
[/quote]

Misfortune? I can understand leaving early for a game like the Walsall game but today, we were all over them, it was a only a matter of time before we scored.

I don''t understand people leaving early from Carrow Road, traffic isn''t particularly bad ever! If you support Man Utd/Chelsea I can understand leaving early, but waiting to the final whistle at Carrow Road whilst we were putting them under constant pressure wouldn''t make much difference to any journey time. It is deserved, same with people that leave 40+ minutes to go and fill their faces. I hope we score all our goals 40-45+ minutes and 85-90+ when we really need the support of ALL the crowd.

I don''t understand people who leave early, even if they are old or have a long way to go, you dont go and pay to see a film and leave 5 mins from the end, so why leave a match early, especially when there is a chance of us getting a point.

Again, this utterly stupid topic raises it''s pointless head. What can these posters possibly know about the circumstances of those that leave early? It''s all about personal choice. It happens at ALL sporting events and very commonly, at rock concerts. I''m sure somebody somewhere left Wembley in 1966 and missed the extra time.It''s only more noticable now because of all seater stadiums. Many people used to leave Carrow Rd early when there were all standing areas, not much was mentioned about them at the time was there? Why? Because nobody had their view blocked for a nanosecond and nobody noticed them going out. We have huge crowds now because, like it or lump it, the club has attracted new fans alot of whom are complete families and there are a lot more elderly or infirm people, it''s no longer 12,000 blokes in flat caps drinking Bovril. That''s part of the price we pay for 23,000. Live with it, move on. I personally don''t leave early, but I have done so on a few occasions over the years because I had good reasons to. I have no gripe with those that do. They have their reasons too and frankly, it''s none of our business. 

......it'';s easy to stay until the end if you live in Norfolk, when you have a 5hr round trip for a home game perhaps you would see things in a different manner!!!

so what if you have a 5 hr trip!, You made the choice to come and watch the match, so.......watch the match, you have the rest of the evening to get home! People who have to leave for an actual reason other than "to avoid the rush" fair play but the others? What fools. You pay all that money then miss potentially the best bit of a game! Don''t get it

[quote user="Arthur Frederick"]

Again, this utterly stupid topic raises it''s pointless head. What can these posters possibly know about the circumstances of those that leave early? It''s all about personal choice. It happens at ALL sporting events and very commonly, at rock concerts. I''m sure somebody somewhere left Wembley in 1966 and missed the extra time.It''s only more noticable now because of all seater stadiums. Many people used to leave Carrow Rd early when there were all standing areas, not much was mentioned about them at the time was there? Why? Because nobody had their view blocked for a nanosecond and nobody noticed them going out. We have huge crowds now because, like it or lump it, the club has attracted new fans alot of whom are complete families and there are a lot more elderly or infirm people, it''s no longer 12,000 blokes in flat caps drinking Bovril. That''s part of the price we pay for 23,000. Live with it, move on. I personally don''t leave early, but I have done so on a few occasions over the years because I had good reasons to. I have no gripe with those that do. They have their reasons too and frankly, it''s none of our business. 

[/quote]

[quote user="Rupethebear"]......it'';s easy to stay until the end if you live in Norfolk, when you have a 5hr round trip for a home game perhaps you would see things in a different manner!!![/quote]

As i said in the initial thread, for acceptable reasons such as long distances home.

Read before posting next time?

Some people left yesterday at 85 mins - there was no excuse for that unless it was a genuine emergency. As for people leaving early to avoid the traffic for long journeys - is 5 minutes going to make a huge difference? No..

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]Some people left yesterday at 85 mins - there was no excuse for that unless it was a genuine emergency. As for people leaving early to avoid the traffic for long journeys - is 5 minutes going to make a huge difference? No..
[/quote]

I disagree with the last bit, its not 5 mins, its that there will be traffic after that 5 mins which will slow you down by alot i assume...

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]Some people left yesterday at 85 mins - there was no excuse for that unless it was a genuine emergency. As for people leaving early to avoid the traffic for long journeys - is 5 minutes going to make a huge difference? No..[/quote]

......the 5 mins makes all the difference and the journey home could be another 1 hr longer, especially as my route home, A11, is the same road the Charlton fans would use!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

what would have happened if you had left on 90 or 92 minutes.. would the planets have aligned causing a cosmic disaster leading to a cataclysm that would of spelt the end of the world?

[/quote]

Yes!.

[quote user="Brendan"]

You had to, care to elaborate?

[/quote]Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!Seriously, get over yourself.  Who cares?  Did his leaving early inconvenience you in any way?   I think not, so button it.