Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

so who is happy where we are???

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Dronny Canary"]I don''t think fans of any team in any division would really be "happy" with 14th wherever they are.  The point is that I suspect most people are feeling a sense of relief that at long long last this club''s decline seems to have finally hit rock bottom and we''re starting to see a few greens shoots of recovery.  After what we''ve been through over the past few years this makes me happy, or perhaps happier.[/quote]

Says it for me too.

[/quote]

So you believe that our current squad is strong enough to win promotion do you Wiz?  Because Lambert doesn''t!!!

If you do not believe it is strong enough (as I suspect), then do you believe that we will see 3 or 4 loanees come in over the next few weeks (on 3 month loans to see us through until January) that are going to ensure that we do not fall any further behind the early to mid-season pacesetters???

[/quote]

No its not strong enough..............yet...............but I don''t think its that weak either, ask Charlton! thats why you''ll not see any new personel until January Smudger, steadying the ship, and consilidating the squad, adding yet more youngsters will be PL''s main game plan imo.

[/quote]

Well if we don''t see any new arrivals until January Delia may as well call in the Offical Receiver TODAY!

Lambert does want young hungry players, you are right there... [;)] but to stand any chance at avoiding administration and giving us a possible play-off/promotion shot he needs them in NOW.

The longer we leave it we risk the the gap between us and the pacesetters getting bigger and bigger.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Of course they are happy... midtable obscurity... they will spend big in January and stroll to promotion through the play offs don''t you know???? [:S]

[/quote]

Wake up mate [:)]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="glove1"]

so are we happy being 14th and on 9 points IN LEAGUE ONE???

it seems most fans are??

[/quote]

Well if you would like to take the reigns im sure you could have done a much better job.
That 2-3-5 you play on Football Manager would really work well in real life.

Its posts and posters like this who need to stop being such moronic little whiners.

Know what ?? I havent been happy about things since we got relegated. What do you want me to do about it??

All things considered, I am over the moon with the fact we are 14th in league one.
We have a good manager who is moulding the team into something.

People like you need to either start supporting Man Utd or Chelsea so you can get that glory you crave, cos guess what ?
Your gonna have to wait 10 years minimum to get any at Carrow Road !

[/quote]

before you try and pick a fight with someone you dont even know.....when in my post did i say I wasnt happy?? i was asking a question on something called a ''forum''....its called a ''discussion''. so get off your high horse you prick. by the sounds of it, most posters on here would rather slate threads than actually answer them.  

Well half the thread appears to be missing now glove so maybe you''ll never know. Too many babies on here who can dish it out and not take it back. For what it''s worth I stand by all the comments I made and will always stand my ground and not go running to the mods.

Oh.. and the proper problems with the site aren''t fixed yet either [:|]

I agree with Smudger that we need reinforcements, and Lambert is saying so consistently. I suspect we will see something happening the week after next when we get to 92 before the next window. Then I reckon we''ll get some emergency loans in for the full 3 months. Nothing worse than loans running out in the run up to Xmas. My hope is that they will be loans that we have some chance of making permanent in the January window. I would have hesitated to say this under previous managers, but I think Lambert (and McNally) have a plan.

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"][quote user="Dronny Canary"]I don''t think fans of any team in any division would really be "happy" with 14th wherever they are.  The point is that I suspect most people are feeling a sense of relief that at long long last this club''s decline seems to have finally hit rock bottom and we''re starting to see a few greens shoots of recovery.  After what we''ve been through over the past few years this makes me happy, or perhaps happier.[/quote]

what he said.
[/quote]

Can we have answer''s on a post card please

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well half the thread appears to be missing now glove so maybe you''ll never know. Too many babies on here who can dish it out and not take it back. For what it''s worth I stand by all the comments I made and will always stand my ground and not go running to the mods.

Oh.. and the proper problems with the site aren''t fixed yet either [:|]

[/quote]

I generally admire a person who sticks to his guns. Good for you NN.

As for our position now, we have come from dead last after week 1 to mid-table with managerial and line-up changes, so we''re doing okay considering how things started.  On the other hand, I do not want us to be in Division 3 more than a season, so we need to keep moving up, not stagnating, so we can gain promotion without the risk of plpayoff failure, or worst case scenario, get promoted through playoffs.  I hope to be in England next summer, and I''d like to take my boys to something more than a Division 3 pre-season match.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]I hope to be in England next summer[/quote]You know it''s going to rain, right?"Summer" here isn''t like over there y''know. It''s how we keep the yanks away....[:D]

Sorry dude, the emphasis on League One made me think you were moaning. And im sick of people moaning on here when things aint half bad.

If you were not then i genuinely appologise.

Still got a sneaky suspicion that you were moaning , and didnt get the response ya wanted from people [;)]

I''ve given up caring! I turn up on a Saturday, watch the football and go home again!! Win or lose at the moment I have lost my passion for the time being!!