Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

so who is happy where we are???

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well most fans don''t even come on here, but some posters have never been happy where ever we are.

[/quote]

are u appy wear we r ?

Suppose you are right. But the way we have been playing under Lambert is quite impressive considering he is still experimenting.

Oooh, ooh. I know this one.Is the answer no?Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well most fans don''t even come on here, but some posters have never been happy where ever we are.

[/quote]

are u appy wear we r ?

[/quote]

Always happy me Mello. What''s the point of being miserable about something you have no control over.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

are u appy wear we r ?

[/quote]

Always happy me Mello. What''s the point of being miserable about something you have no control over.

[/quote]

Sew u r appy wear we r then....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

are u appy wear we r ?

[/quote]Where are you?Let''s be having you!

[quote user="glove1"]

so are we happy being 14th and on 9 points IN LEAGUE ONE???

it seems most fans are??

[/quote]Well if you would like to take the reigns im sure you could have done a much better job.That 2-3-5 you play on Football Manager would really work well in real life.Its posts and posters like this who need to stop being such moronic little whiners.Know what ?? I havent been happy about things since we got relegated. What do you want me to do about it??All things considered, I am over the moon with the fact we are 14th in league one.We have a good manager who is moulding the team into something.People like you need to either start supporting Man Utd or Chelsea so you can get that glory you crave, cos guess what ?Your gonna have to wait 10 years minimum to get any at Carrow Road !

I think everyones just pleased to see a team with some fighting spirit after 5 years of having none. I am optomisitic about the future under Lambert, and no of course I''m not happy with being in League 1 but that is not the current manager''s, cheif executive''s, or most of the current playing squads fault. We are where we are - but things are looking up. Keep the faith Glovey - don''t lose yourself to egg chasing.

I don''t think fans of any team in any division would really be "happy" with 14th wherever they are.  The point is that I suspect most people are feeling a sense of relief that at long long last this club''s decline seems to have finally hit rock bottom and we''re starting to see a few greens shoots of recovery.  After what we''ve been through over the past few years this makes me happy, or perhaps happier.

[quote user="Dronny Canary"]I don''t think fans of any team in any division would really be "happy" with 14th wherever they are.  The point is that I suspect most people are feeling a sense of relief that at long long last this club''s decline seems to have finally hit rock bottom and we''re starting to see a few greens shoots of recovery.  After what we''ve been through over the past few years this makes me happy, or perhaps happier.[/quote]what he said.

Having any realistic chance of picking up points, albeit in a lower league, makes a big difference .  Having said that, our position reminds me that after our relagation from the Premirship. Mid-table mediocricity instead of immediate bonce-back (followed by gradual decline). Let''s hope history won''t repeat itself this time.

Nobody''s happy. 14th. in the Premiership would be happy. BUT: It has been a lot better than I expected so far.

It had crossed my mind that I might have lost a bit of interest by now and not bother to travel to any games.

However, there is something about the manager that makes me happy. We''ll see.

Something about the play that makes me happy, lots of effort and commitment, with some good skill. 

Holt makes me happy, so to Smith and some of the other newbies seem the part.

As a previous poster said, we now know we can pick up a few points in this league, that helps.

I personally feel that we can now dispel any thoughts of NCFC slipping through to an even lower level, despite the

fact that it is early days.

Its not so bad after all.

P.S. Results down the road also make me happy. Keep up the good work  Roy K. (the Suffolk Messiah.)

Of course they are happy... midtable obscurity... they will spend big in January and stroll to promotion through the play offs don''t you know???? [:S]

[quote user="Dronny Canary"]I don''t think fans of any team in any division would really be "happy" with 14th wherever they are.  The point is that I suspect most people are feeling a sense of relief that at long long last this club''s decline seems to have finally hit rock bottom and we''re starting to see a few greens shoots of recovery.  After what we''ve been through over the past few years this makes me happy, or perhaps happier.[/quote]

Says it for me too.

Last year I felt disappointed and angry, start of this year I felt let down and angry... now... i would say content... it seems that the tide is starting to turn, but I am not "happy" this club has a long way to go to get back into the Championship and then we need to stay there and push on... long way to go though...

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Dronny Canary"]I don''t think fans of any team in any division would really be "happy" with 14th wherever they are.  The point is that I suspect most people are feeling a sense of relief that at long long last this club''s decline seems to have finally hit rock bottom and we''re starting to see a few greens shoots of recovery.  After what we''ve been through over the past few years this makes me happy, or perhaps happier.[/quote]

Says it for me too.

[/quote]

So you believe that our current squad is strong enough to win promotion do you Wiz?  Because Lambert doesn''t!!!

If you do not believe it is strong enough (as I suspect), then do you believe that we will see 3 or 4 loanees come in over the next few weeks (on 3 month loans to see us through until January) that are going to ensure that we do not fall any further behind the early to mid-season pacesetters???

We''ve just played 2 of the "big guns" in this league within a week - we could have taken a point away but for a poor refereeing decision at the end of the game, and have come back from 2 down against the league leaders to get a decent point at home.  So it''s not all doom and gloom.  We need to start winning games against the minnows of this league, get a run together, then I''ll be happier.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]We''ve just played 2 of the "big guns" in this league within a week - we could have taken a point away but for a poor refereeing decision at the end of the game, and have come back from 2 down against the league leaders to get a decent point at home.  So it''s not all doom and gloom.  We need to start winning games against the minnows of this league, get a run together, then I''ll be happier.
[/quote]

We need to start beating all teams... so far we have played 3 teams in the top 6 (two of those games at home) and taken just one point.

Lambert knows that our squad is not strong enough, we have an injury to a key player... so I will ask again where are his reinforcements???

I think so, bearing in mind three things:Dreadful start  1-7, which did confidence no goodTime for new manager to sort out dross (Doc, Theo) and potentialInjuries - on arrival at CR and sinceIn the last two games we have played two of the top teams, and held our own against them. You could say that with poor refereeing decisions, we were probably worth a point or two more.If we can maintain the form we have shown, especially the refusal to lie down against Charlton, and have no more serious injuries, then I think that we shall start to climb the table.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Says it for me too.

[/quote]

So you believe that our current squad is strong enough to win promotion do you Wiz?  Because Lambert doesn''t!!!

If you do not believe it is strong enough (as I suspect), then do you believe that we will see 3 or 4 loanees come in over the next few weeks (on 3 month loans to see us through until January) that are going to ensure that we do not fall any further behind the early to mid-season pacesetters???

[/quote]

No its not strong enough..............yet...............but I don''t think its that weak either, ask Charlton! thats why you''ll not see any new personel until January Smudger, steadying the ship, and consilidating the squad, adding yet more youngsters will be PL''s main game plan imo.

[quote user="glove1"]

so are we happy being 14th and on 9 points IN LEAGUE ONE???

it seems most fans are??

[/quote]

And, of course, you know most (if not all) of the fans and are therefore in a position to make such a statement......................... plank.

I''m not happy with our league position no, however as most people have said... at long long last there are signs things may just be turning around for us, we have a manager who''s taken us back to basics and making us a hard team to beat. We''ve got a Chief Exec who''s finally focused on the TEAM not off the pitch crap.

It''s going to take time but the signs are we''re slowly turning a corner.

[quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="DEB never forgotten"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

are u appy wear we r ?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, there we have it folks. This idiot is happy with where our club is at this moment in time. This utter fool lives in denial.

[/quote]

To be honest, having seen the sum total of your posts to date and comparing them to the input the NN has made to this board over the last few years, I know who I think is the bigger ''idiot'' and ''utter fool'' out of the two of you!!  

[/quote]

Well come on then don''t keep us in suspense who?[:D]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]We''ve just played 2 of the "big guns" in this league within a week - we could have taken a point away but for a poor refereeing decision at the end of the game, and have come back from 2 down against the league leaders to get a decent point at home.  So it''s not all doom and gloom.  We need to start winning games against the minnows of this league, get a run together, then I''ll be happier.[/quote]

We need to start beating all teams... so far we have played 3 teams in the top 6 (two of those games at home) and taken just one point.

Lambert knows that our squad is not strong enough, we have an injury to a key player... so I will ask again where are his reinforcements???

[/quote]Beating all teams is unrealistic when you consider the start to the season that we have had, and the upheaval that this club has suffered in general.  We are being competitive against the best of the league though.  I''d argue that the last thing we need is more faces through the door at the moment - Lambert needs to find his best first 11, and they need to play a few matches together before yet more reinforcements.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="DEB never forgotten"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

are u appy wear we r ?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, there we have it folks. This idiot is happy with where our club is at this moment in time. This utter fool lives in denial.

[/quote]

To be honest, having seen the sum total of your posts to date and comparing them to the input the NN has made to this board over the last few years, I know who I think is the bigger ''idiot'' and ''utter fool'' out of the two of you!!  

[/quote]

Well come on then don''t keep us in suspense who?[:D]

[/quote]

[:D][:D]