Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

OT-Sol Campbell walks out of County!

Do you think McNally has had a word with him and City are planning a swap deal for Doherty... you can only dream :)

A strange one definitely. I remember when he was released  by Arsenal. Something along the lines that he wanted to finish his career abroad. The next thing you know and he''s signed for Portsmouth.

I think after Saturday''s game he has realised that he cant just turn up to League Two games and meander round being the great Sol Campbell, he would actually have to work hard. He has thought sod that and wants out.

Quite funny really, especially with the FA investigating County''s owners everything might not be quite as rosy as it seemed.

Probably because the superbly unfit Sol has realised that he will be just a circus turn in League Two - seen off with ease by the Shrimpers forward line it resorted to a late tackle in one case and helplessly appealing to an unimpressed ref a couple of other times.

Went moaning and whining to the Manager after the game and was told to take Monday off.  Blamed his colleagues "for not being able to keep possession" (and therefore keep the ball away from him).

And also because it looked far too much like bleedin'' hard work.[:O]

All this during the Respect campaign.  There just wasn''t any.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Romantic"]Where did you hear this? Poor old Sol - he''s a bit nut nuts isn''t he.
[/quote]

back of the daily mail!

[/quote]

Also on Sky news, and has been seen in Asda today

just another big time charlie wanting a load of cah, greedy bugger!! should quit if he cant hack it at notts county!!!