Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

FAO The guy in the Jarrolds stand who taunted the Charlton fans...

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Banter is one thing, getting people wound up so they want to engage in violence is beyond acceptable behaviour[/quote]You wind me up Tangy! [:@][8o|][8o|]

[;)]

[/quote]

Then watch out he dont cum an duff yer!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Banter is one thing, getting people wound up so they want to engage in violence is beyond acceptable behaviour[/quote]You wind me up Tangy! [:@][8o|][8o|]

[;)]

[/quote]

Then watch out he dont cum an duff yer!

[/quote]

Lol!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Banter is one thing, getting people wound up so they want to engage in violence is beyond acceptable behaviour.

[/quote]Ahhh..they should learn to take it. [:D]

Some people really would prefer it if we sat on our hands in silence for 90 minutes wouldn''t they! Watching 22 characterless bodies move around the pitch without making contact with each other.

Saturday really did re-ignite my passion for watching Norwich. Not only the performance on the pitch and last minute equaliser but the atmosphere afterwards and reaction to, and of the Charlton fans.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[;)]

[/quote]

Thing is Lapp Tangy was there to witness it.How did you spend last Saturday afternoon?

[quote user="Chewbacca"]Some people really would prefer it if we sat on our hands in silence for 90 minutes wouldn''t they! Watching 22 characterless bodies move around the pitch without making contact with each other.

Saturday really did re-ignite my passion for watching Norwich. Not only the performance on the pitch and last minute equaliser but the atmosphere afterwards and reaction to, and of the Charlton fans.[/quote]

I''m for good humoured banter and a lively atmosphere at matches.

Furthermore I''m for blood and guts football and not giving penalties for a light tackle in the penalty area.

Enjoy!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[;)]

[/quote]

Thing is Lapp Tangy was there to witness it.How did you spend last Saturday afternoon?

[/quote]Are you a policeman? [:^)]

I thought it was very funny and all part of football. If you don''t like that part of fans'' behaviour, don''t go, this is football not opera. A good wind up of other fans is one of the best bits of going to football.

[quote user="Dicky"]I thought it was very funny and all part of football. If you don''t like that part of fans'' behaviour, don''t go, this is football not opera. A good wind up of other fans is one of the best bits of going to football.[/quote]

Nor is watching football, a mass brawl in the making......  if you want to participate in a brawl, Prince of Wales Rd on a Friday or Saturday night may be the location you are looking for!

[quote user="NorfolkC"]Presumably you all think Adebayor was completely innocent as well?Good grief, goading any fans like that  (from what I have read) has no place in football surely??Or is it ok just because the fans didnt actually make it across?[/quote]

Oh my God, the world really is losing it. Isn''t this "goading" a part of the very thing that makes football the game we love. The terrace atmosphere, the banter, the taunting, the ENJOYING the feeling of scoring important goals etc. Seriously chap you need to lighten up or go and watch tiddley winks or something.

I guess many fans these days can''t remember the days the Barclay when it housed away fans.  On some occasions it''d make this incident look like a debate in a Bible class.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]Are you a policeman? [:^)][/quote]

My enquires reveal that Smudger has been to more games than you this season Lapp so i find you guilty as charged of being a part time supporter.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Banter is one thing, getting people wound up so they want to engage in violence is beyond acceptable behaviour[/quote]You wind me up Tangy! [:@][8o|][8o|]

[;)][/quote]Thing is Lapp Tangy was there to witness it.How did you spend last Saturday afternoon?[/quote]Are you a policeman? [:^)][/quote]My enquires reveal that Smudger has been to more games than you this season Lapp so i find you guilty as charged of being a part time supporter.[/quote]Are so...........

Smudger is a Delia loving, apologistic, happy clapping, board loving, Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa...................

Who wasn''t going to step into CR until the board were sacked............

[:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Banter is one thing, getting people wound up so they want to engage in violence is beyond acceptable behaviour[/quote]You wind me up Tangy! [:@][8o|][8o|]

[;)][/quote]Thing is Lapp Tangy was there to witness it.How did you spend last Saturday afternoon?[/quote]Are you a policeman? [:^)][/quote]My enquires reveal that Smudger has been to more games than you this season Lapp so i find you guilty as charged of being a part time supporter.[/quote]Are so...........

Smudger is a Delia loving, apologistic, happy clapping, board loving, Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa...................

Who wasn''t going to step into CR until the board were sacked............

[:S]

[/quote]

There is photographic evidence of Smudger being at Hartlepool.How about that for commitment Lapp? Jealousy is an ugly emotion.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

There is photographic evidence of Smudger being at Hartlepool.How about that for commitment Lapp? Jealousy is an ugly emotion.

[/quote]

Plus he attends more fans forums than you too Lappin [:)]