Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

FAO The guy in the Jarrolds stand who taunted the Charlton fans...

when Holt equalized, hats off to you, that was abolutely priceless!!

If nothing else it actually made the stewards earn there money for once, instead of hassling innocent fans (section head ,lower Barclay block D.You know who you are you pathetic little hitler, jobsworth b**tard).

I only noticd this when the poicemen were running up the stairs, had the Charlton fans managed to get over that dividing stuff? (no idea what it actually is) because by the time id seen them they were retreating back.

Thought it was hilarious, for 90 minutes charlton fans singing ''the norfolk family'' and ''we are top of the league'' - just knew a goal was coming. :)

Would have loved to be laying it into the Charlton fans but I sit in the upper Barclay :(

[quote user="the1englishman"]As an excile in germany, a little more info would be nice, got to love a bit of taunting [:D]
[/quote]

From what I saw from the Barclay a Norwich fan in a dark t-shirt standing in the back row of the Jarrolds stand ran up to the Charlton fans just the other side of the tarpaulin divide and started taunting them.This caused 30 odd Charlton to try to climb over the fence and throw missles, until they were beaten (literally) back by the police.

The guy stood right in front of them the whole time this went on. Very brave and very funny -fair play to you sir, whoever you are!

Oh good, let''s praise behaviour likely to instigate a minor riot. Well done also to those that terrorise old folk on sink estates, mug old ladies and TWOC cars. You''re all a credit to our fair county!!

Crafty Canary you have got to lighten up a bit, i your upscaling verbal banter over a netting divider to mugging old ladys, then im taking your username to mean your Britains number one conman.

and yes, I do make my cat wear a melon.

[quote user="Specialized Canary"]

Crafty Canary you have got to lighten up a bit, i your upscaling verbal banter over a netting divider to mugging old ladys, then im taking your username to mean your Britains number one conman.

and yes, I do make my cat wear a melon.

[/quote]

Melon?  I always thought it was pieces of lime peel. If it''s melon, then you are on my list, bud.  Animal cruelty will be around soon. If it''s lime peel, then that''s okay.

[quote user="crafty canary"]Oh good, let''s praise behaviour likely to instigate a minor riot. Well done also to those that terrorise old folk on sink estates, mug old ladies and TWOC cars. You''re all a credit to our fair county!![/quote]What a dramatisation. I would hardly say that winding up the opposition fans is in the same boat with terrorising the elderly.If what he did caused a riot (which it didn''t) then there would be riots up and down the country every week.

Presumably you all think Adebayor was completely innocent as well?Good grief, goading any fans like that  (from what I have read) has no place in football surely??Or is it ok just because the fans didnt actually make it across?

The day you stop things like a good old wind up like this, is the day football stops becoming a spectator sport.Get a grip, and stop buying into all this political correctness crap ok.And for what its worth, on the Adebayor situation, i happen to think it was funny, the fact the arse null fans couldnt take what they had been giving for months says more about them as people than it does about Adebayor.

[quote user="NorfolkC"]Presumably you all think Adebayor was completely innocent as well?Good grief, goading any fans like that  (from what I have read) has no place in football surely??Or is it ok just because the fans didnt actually make it across?[/quote]from where i was sitting wasn''t it the Charlton fans who started it all by singing Norwich Family and stuff to him? Thats what i thought so fair play to you sir for shoving that up their @rse [:)]

[quote user="CallsignViper"]I thought what Adebayor did was great. If your gonna give $h1t for a whole match expect to take it back.[/quote]

I thnink its great what adebayor did, the arsenal fans treated him like dirt, sang songs about his mother being a prostitute and his dad washing elephants, so i think they deserve what they got.

However, his tackle was atrocious. Horrific spelling i know

Couldn''t agree more with what you say about the challenges Brendan. I honestly never thought he had it in him. They always seemed like such a close knit team at Arsenal. When I heard the song about Adebayor once the fans were singins "Your Dad pushes heroin, your mother''s a (5 letter word for a lady of the night)"

[quote user="NorfolkC"]
Presumably you all think Adebayor was completely innocent as well?

Good grief, goading any fans like that  (from what I have read) has no place in football surely??

Or is it ok just because the fans didnt actually make it across?
[/quote]

But fans goading each other is common in football, it happens everygame and its not something I mind receiving my end (although I do have to grit my teeth) as I know there will always be a time (like Holts goal today) when I can give it back.

Your basically saying what the Norwich fans in the South stand did was wrong because the Charlton fans overreacted, if you said something on here which I felt was wrong, then I came round your house and threatened you. (this is an example) then would that make it your fault for posting something on a messageboard that wasnt easily agreeable?

and to the lime peel man your not wrong, that would have to be a mini melon, or just a big pussy - and from what I hear they are not fun.

It was wonderful, I must admit I also chanted at the Charlton fans, we had to put up with "The Norfolk Family" and another witty classic entitled "Bestiality" for quite a while before they were forced to eat their own words!

That bloke was already offering the charlton fans out before we scored, holts goal juat made it all the more sweet.

[quote user="smudger"]That bloke was already offering the charlton fans out before we scored, holts goal juat made it all the more sweet.[/quote]

For you to know that, you must have been there. How times have changed...

[quote user="smudger"]That bloke was already offering the charlton fans out before we scored, holts goal juat made it all the more sweet.[/quote]

For you to know that, you must have been there. How times have changed...

[quote user="avenging canary"][quote user="smudger"]That bloke was already offering the charlton fans out before we scored, holts goal juat made it all the more sweet.[/quote]

For you to know that, you must have been there. How times have changed...[/quote]That''s not the real Smudger

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="avenging canary"][quote user="smudger"]That bloke was already offering the charlton fans out before we scored, holts goal juat made it all the more sweet.[/quote] For you to know that, you must have been there. How times have changed...[/quote]
That''s not the real Smudger
[/quote]

He may be as popular as me and share the same Surname... but you are correct Bumpy he is not the infamous Smudge!

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="avenging canary"][quote user="smudger"]That bloke was already offering the charlton fans out before we scored, holts goal juat made it all the more sweet.[/quote] For you to know that, you must have been there. How times have changed...[/quote]
That''s not the real Smudger
[/quote]

He may be as popular as me and also share the same Surname.. but you are right Bumpy he is not the infamous Smudge! [;)]

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Banter is one thing, getting people wound up so they want to engage in violence is beyond acceptable behaviour[/quote]You wind me up Tangy! [:@][8o|][8o|]

[;)]