Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Darren Huckerby - Yes/No

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

I would rather remember a fully fit Hucks terrorising defenders than a slow, half crocked version who we would all be wondering if he would get up again after the latest MK Dons style League 1 full back had kicked lumps out of him.  Thankfully I doubt we will have to worry as he has made it pretty clear he doesnt expect to play any more.

But if we could get him back in a coaching capacity though, that might just be a different story...

[/quote]

Just what I was about to post. Thanks.

[quote user="The_Logitian"]I am calm dude, just don''t see the point in discussing something that is 99% sure to not happen is all :)[/quote]

10 years ago people might have said its 99% certain that 2 planes wont fly into the world trade centre on the same day. Does that mean it didnt happen?

To answer the OP''s question. I would love to see him back. If he was back and playing for us it would be because the manager thought he was worthy of a contract and better than the other options available to us. A Huckerby better than our other options on the left is a Huckerby who is fit enough to cause teams real problems in this league. So yes I would love to see him make an excellent recovery and be back playing for us.

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]

[quote user="The_Logitian"]I am calm dude, just don''t see the point in discussing something that is 99% sure to not happen is all :)[/quote]

10 years ago people might have said its 99% certain that 2 planes wont fly into the world trade centre on the same day. Does that mean it didnt happen?

[/quote]

I hear you, but did people start pointless internet threads on it possibly happening? Probably not.

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]

To answer the OP''s question. I would love to see him back. If he was back and playing for us it would be because the manager thought he was worthy of a contract and better than the other options available to us. A Huckerby better than our other options on the left is a Huckerby who is fit enough to cause teams real problems in this league. So yes I would love to see him make an excellent recovery and be back playing for us.

[/quote]

Ah, yes the coup d''etat comment. McDougal''s perm.  I forgot that. Hilarious stuff.  I love it when he leaves the bar, stops to look at the old paper in the frame, and screams with excitement as he exits, "We landed on the moon!"

As for Cap.t Canary, I am pretty sure the odds were far lass than 1% for 2 airplanes flying into the World Trade Center on any given day.  If it was 1%, it would have been happening 3.6 times a year.

to answer the posters question yes I would love to see him back at carrow road As a player coach and faiing that a player. Failing that supreme ruler (but not really)

I cant understand some people on here, or at least their reactions to posts like this, if it bores you, dont click on it, it isnt taking up room in your house, its a few Kila megabitewatsits of internet space and yet some people are labelling it as a waste of time as if its acting as a burden on their life?

Its an internet message board that talks about football, yet we cant infuence the players we buy or the tactics or infuence the club in any way no matter if people repeat themseves or make pretty litte logos at the bottom of each post in their signature saying "Delia out" or such like. - woudlnt alot of the people say this in itself (the message board) is a complete waste of time?

as for the statistics of the WTC surely the chances are 0.000000001 whatever % (of two planes accidently hitting it) until the terrorists devise with what they are going to do and how - hence the chances rise dramatically?