Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Darren Huckerby - Yes/No

Who actually would like him to come back, assuming he does recover after his injury. I know he said hes 99% retired, but would you like to see him back , yes or no? Simple...

I would, but dont see it happening.

[quote user="The_Logitian"]It''s just not going to happen, so why bother debating it?[/quote]

Because i remember numerous times people on here saying we should get him back, i know its very unlikely, but i was only asking...

For the third time, its VERY VERY unlikely, but as they say, impossible is nothing.

He still could, just asking what people thought. Jeeeeeesh man calm down. [:|]

Why do people comment on things that they say they are bored with. If you''re bored of this then don''t bloody comment and leave it to people who do want to debate it.

I think it would be a mistake for Hucks to come back. He''s had his day at Norwich. Maybe Notts County would take him.

I would rather remember a fully fit Hucks terrorising defenders than a slow, half crocked version who we would all be wondering if he would get up again after the latest MK Dons style League 1 full back had kicked lumps out of him.  Thankfully I doubt we will have to worry as he has made it pretty clear he doesnt expect to play any more.

But if we could get him back in a coaching capacity though, that might just be a different story...

[quote user="Brendan"]

For the third time, its VERY VERY unlikely, but as they say, impossible is nothing.

[/quote]

Impossible is nothing = Adidas

NO.

It is not going to happen. All the old past links that were at the club who may have pushed for his return have gone. I haven''t read anywhere that Lambert is a fan and I don''t think it would get past McNally anyway. It really is time to move on.

[quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]Try touching you left elbow with your left hand [;)]

[quote user="Brendan"]

Who actually would like him to come back, assuming he does recover after his injury. I know he said hes 99% retired, but would you like to see him back , yes or no? Simple...

I would, but dont see it happening.

[/quote]

isn''t it way past your bedtime

[quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]"Ma Momma always said, Impossible is as impossible does"

It''s got PR stunt written all over it, but dont think this will happen Brendan. Would like to see him back at the club as a match day host.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Just another post to confirm that Brendan is trying to take CT''s mantle.
[/quote]

I have hardly posted anything for the last couple of months so I think your above criticism of me is very very harsh.

Hell, i cant actually remember what was in my last post so unless you have been stalking me neither can you!

[quote user="CT "]Hell, i cant actually remember what was in my last post[/quote]Highly unlikely that anyone remembers any of your posts. [;)]

[quote user="CT "]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Just another post to confirm that Brendan is trying to take CT''s mantle.[/quote]

I have hardly posted anything for the last couple of months so I think your above criticism of me is very very harsh.

Hell, i cant actually remember what was in my last post so unless you have been stalking me neither can you!

[/quote]Eh?My point was, he has come on here and is taking your old position of making up pointless threads, now don''t deny you haven''t done that in the past.  It wasn''t a criticism of you, just an observation.

I would like to see him back in a coaching capacity.  With his hip and listening to his interviews, I really don''t think he want to play at 50% of what he''s been doing in America.  He''s a genuine chap and realistic, better to stop playing and still enjoy an active life rather than risk it playing and doing himself some serious damage; think his wife and kid''s might have something to say on the matter.

I think he will be back. If you are going to retire you say 100% not 99%. The time that I will believe that he is definitely retired is if he does not come back by the beginning of next season. Time will tell.    

[quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]

This is like the movie Dumb and Dumber, when he asks her (Mary) how likely it would be she might date him and she answers, "1 in a  million." He (Jim Carrey''s charatcer, Lloyd or Harry, I don''t recall), smiles and says gleefully, "So you''re saying there IS a chance!"

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]

This is like the movie Dumb and Dumber, when he asks her (Mary) how likely it would be she might date him and she answers, "1 in a  million." He (Jim Carrey''s charatcer, Lloyd or Harry, I don''t recall), smiles and says gleefully, "So you''re saying there IS a chance!"

[/quote]

And then, of course, when she does rule it out, he responds with ''what was all that one in a million talk'' - classic [:D] And it''s Lloyd if I recall correctly.

Nobody would have thought that the Bulgarian lottery would come up with the same numbers two weeks in succession, but it did !!