Sign in to follow this  
The_Logitian

Mark Fotheringham

I find it laughable he was our captain and unsuprising that he hasn''t find a new club.

Too lightweight/crap at tackling for lower leagues, to shit for higher leagues. Lower league football on the continent would prob suit him best, barce b perhaps......

Yup I agree with all of that Simon, it was laughable he was our captain! & I am hardly suprised nobody wants him. Shows you what shocking standards were in our relagation team.

I just had a look on wikipedia and apparently he''s on trial at a Cypriot club, famagusta. I did notice one player they have, delron Buckley, always looked a decent player when I saw him play for south Africa.

I can''t think of a player who seems to have a more distorted view of their ability than fozzy. I here hendo was cocky, but he was just a kid, what was fozzys excuse?

The more I think about fozzy the more irritated I get and the happier I am to have smith and adeyemi!

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]I just had a look on wikipedia and apparently he''s on trial at a Cypriot club, famagusta. I did notice one player they have, delron Buckley, always looked a decent player when I saw him play for south Africa.

I can''t think of a player who seems to have a more distorted view of their ability than fozzy. I here hendo was cocky, but he was just a kid, what was fozzys excuse?

The more I think about fozzy the more irritated I get and the happier I am to have smith and adeyemi![/quote]

he''s just a man

Fozzys excuse was the flick he done in the Celtic reserve game. Thinks he is Ronaldo.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]I just had a look on wikipedia and apparently he''s on trial at a Cypriot club, famagusta. I did notice one player they have, delron Buckley, always looked a decent player when I saw him play for south Africa. I can''t think of a player who seems to have a more distorted view of their ability than fozzy. I here hendo was cocky, but he was just a kid, what was fozzys excuse? The more I think about fozzy the more irritated I get and the happier I am to have smith and adeyemi![/quote]

he should do well there, they are on a par with Lowestoft town, seen them play afew times when i go to Cyprus, nice weather too, that will suit him,   

[quote user="The_Logitian"]

Correct me if I''m wrong, but he still hasn''t found a new club, thus still a free agent?

I find this laughable considering he was our captain!

[/quote]Logician is spelt with a "c" mate.[;)]

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="The_Logitian"]

Correct me if I''m wrong, but he still hasn''t found a new club, thus still a free agent?

I find this laughable considering he was our captain!

[/quote]

Logician is spelt with a "c" mate.[;)]
[/quote]

It is always funny when someone can''t spell their own name. [:)]