Sign in to follow this  
Noseybonk

Everton

Apologies if this has already been mentioned but I have been out all day.

According to today''s Sun, El Hadj Diouff has accused Everton fans of Racism.

The Goodison Park club will make no further statement but behind closed doors, they are fuming that their fans have been tarnished by accusations of rascist behaviour.

Yes, being wrongly accused of rascism is awful, especially if you never get an apology eh Mr Ross?

And yes, I do still bear a grudge against Everton for that and so many other things. Hate them more than Ipswich.

I don''t like Everton. And putting the "kick racism out" sign deliberately under us when we were away there last was beneath contempt. Well done Delia for refusing to sit with their directors.

[quote user="Slow The Bugger Down"]He reckoned someone threw a banana at him.
[/quote]

What would have to be thrown at a White player for it to be construed as Racism? Perhaps thats all the bloke had to hand....and I doubt a banana was gonna have anybodies eye out!

The point is that I wouldn''t trust Diouf as far as I could throw him. I''ve had a good look at the incident and no-one throws anything at him. Police and stewards had a good look but found nothing. It was only after he - himself was accused of racist language towards a ball boy (who had tried to make a name for himself by winging Diouf''s nuts with a low throw) that he invented this apparent banana attack. Not the brightest bulb in Halfords that guy! I hope the FA throw the book at him never mind soft fruit!

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]

Hypocritical or what, how they feel that they deserve an apology after the way they were so quick to criticise City fans for wrongly assuming racism is beyond me.

[/quote]

Precisely! Diouf has clearly made it up but then what goes around comes around Mr Ross!

"That is a wholly false allegation and I really would like him to retract that allegation and apologise to the supporters and staff of this football club," said Ian Ross, Everton''s director of communications, in response to the allegations of banana‑throwing. "I don''t think there''s a worse allegation in modern sport than racism and it works both ways. At the moment, and from my perspective, it looks like Mr Diouf is accusing Everton fans of racist behaviour.

"The police will tell you that is completely untrue and in such circumstances we would expect him to apologise and retract his allegations. They are completely groundless. We find them offensive and a lot of our supporters have been in touch with the club to say that they find them offensive."

I''m glad this has been brought up, as soon as i heard about Everton''s complaint about Diouf i thought of the FA Cup incident and the dispicable way it was handled by Everton Football Club.

I was at that game and there was no racist chanting just "you fat b**stard" to a certain Mr Rooney

I think this should be brought to National attention as what goes round comes round Mr Ross, and as for wanting Diouf banned from entering Goodison Park, i am sure you dished the same treatment out to your plank of a steward who made the complaint against NCFC didn''t you!!

Hate Ipswich, Hate Wolves, Hate Everton!!

The biggest irony here of all is that Everton are one of the most rascist clubs around.

I took them about 10 years after anyone else to field their first black player in Kevin Campbell in around 1995/6 -because their fans were famously abusive to balck players, and even after this happened Campbell and other subsquent players were abused by their OWN fans.

Mud sticks Everton and Ian Ross- you deserve all the bad publicity you get -true or not