Sign in to follow this  
G

Lets get Sol.

A very expensive, time consuming (in terms of man management and directorship) and let''s be hones flakey individual. I wouldn''t touch him with your barge pole!

Fair enough on the money. But he is a quality player, experienced, and a leader just what we need.

He will not be allowed to go to a Premiership club until the January transfer window, so we could get him as an emergency loan if he will do us a special deal. [;)] 

I don''t think he is mentally strong enough anymore.Something happened along the way.All the abuse he got from the yids maybe?Yes he would be a good player but i don''t think we should touch him,sadly.

Yeah but the money is a MAJOR factor. 2 mil per year! We wouldn''t even sell any shirts as no-one would want to take the risk of him losing it again.

[quote user="Herman "]I don''t think he is mentally strong enough anymore.Something happened along the way.All the abuse he got from the yids maybe?Yes he would be a good player but i don''t think we should touch him,sadly.[/quote]Something deeply ironic about you talking about abuse and using that definition in the same sentence wouldn''t you say?

Rumour has it that Fabio has offered him the chance of a place in his World Cup squad, but only if he plays at a higher level.

[quote user="paul moy"]Rumour has it that Fabio has offered him the chance of a place in his World Cup squad, but only if he plays at a higher level.[/quote]You need to either make up better rumours or find someone who can make up better ones for you if you want them to have any form of credibility.

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="paul moy"]Rumour has it that Fabio has offered him the chance of a place in his World Cup squad, but only if he plays at a higher level.[/quote]You need to either make up better rumours or find someone who can make up better ones for you if you want them to have any form of credibility.[/quote]

True, but I heard it on Talksport so perhaps there is some credibility. Also heard on there that the football league have said that he will not be able to join ANY othe club until January.

Have you seen the highlights from the Morecambe match?  He looked completely lost!  For that sort of money, not that we could afford it anyway, I don''t want him anywhere near this club.

Whats happened to him at Notts County then?

In theory if we could get him and on a ''Norwich City wage'' I''d say he would be highly valued along the lines of Dion. A true leader and class player who must be more than good enough for Championship football let alone League 1. Not that I expect he would come here or take £5k a week.

If he was fit and his wages weren''t a problem I''d have him here without doubt.

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]Seen he has left Notts County. Sign him up I say.[/quote]

He only lasted one day with Notts County before he decided that League 1 wasn''t for him so what makes you think he''d even think about us never mind play for us.

Also where are his wages going to come from?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]Seen he has left Notts County. Sign him up I say.[/quote]

He only lasted one day with Notts County before he decided that League 1 wasn''t for him so what makes you think he''d even think about us never mind play for us.

[/quote]OMG ! you get everywhere CA !!!

Oh and btw all, He cant sign for anyone else.

Well thats what my brother told me  few minutes ago, i assume he saw it on tv, dunno if its true or not though .

[quote user="Brendan"]

Oh and btw all, He cant sign for anyone else.

Well thats what my brother told me  few minutes ago, i assume he saw it on tv, dunno if its true or not though .

[/quote] yep thats true not until january! but like everyone else too much money and plus he just wouldn''t come here!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Notts County are in League 2 dear. I don''t care where his wages are coming from. Didn''t say it was happening just said i wanted it to.

[quote user="Georgie Bless"]Too old, too unfit, too expensive, too mental[/quote]

I don''t think you''re giving Jamie enough credit [:P]