Sign in to follow this  
Peeky-NCFC

Gillingham Score predections

I think perhaps 1-1 - we''re struggling to score goals now with only one striker, and I think there is still defensive frailty. (I hope that I''m proven wrong on both counts!)

[quote user="Ruckle"]Might aswell get it started :P im going 2-1 city win one for hoolahan and one for holt :P[/quote]

Exactly what i thought. with the same scorers. i never say we will win but i am today. i got the charlton score right so hopefully  i do again!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="missing in action"]13-4[/quote]

It''s footy mate and not rugby lol  [:P]

[/quote]

Hes probably being serious lol! The random score lines that weve had this year i wouldnt be suprised!

[quote user="CanaryRyan"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Hes probably being serious lol! The random score lines that weve had this year i wouldnt be suprised!

[/quote]

lol well lets hope that''s not the case, I don''t think my heart and BP could take it

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="CanaryRyan"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol well lets hope that''s not the case, I don''t think my heart and BP could take it

[/quote]id take that as odds on a 1-0.

If we score 1st half then 2-1 to Gillingham. If we go in 0-0 at half time then 0-1 to us. Looking forward to it. Was going to call the ticket office in the morning to see if there will be pay at stiles tickets. Anyone have any advance knowledge?

[quote user="Romantic"]If we score 1st half then 2-1 to Gillingham. If we go in 0-0 at half time then 0-1 to us. Looking forward to it. Was going to call the ticket office in the morning to see if there will be pay at stiles tickets. Anyone have any advance knowledge?
[/quote]

Well i''m going for 4-0 to us Holt Hoolahoop with Cody gettinga couple as well

So far you have all been quite negative, which is unusual so far this season.  I however will go with 2-1 Norwich.  It''s not going to be easy and will probably be a very tight game, and also I think our defence isn''t strong enough to not concede so I think they will definately score.  Holt and Askou to score for us [:D]

For some obscure reason, I really fancy us to win tomorrow.

2-0 looks a reasonable prediction.

fingers xxxxxx''d

I feel a bit uneasy about this one. I can only think of 1 good result at gillingham ever! I wouldn''t be pleased if we didn''t win, but wouldn''t be surprised at all if we lost.

My heart says 2-0 city, my head says 2-1 gills. In the recent(ish) past we''ve not often strung two good results/performances together, and they''ll be looking to bounce back from last weeks performance.

Fingers crossed, games like thus will define our season.