Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Who on this Board are Season Ticket Holders??

I am... despite living half way across the country. Barclay Lower E Block - I sit with my 3 brothers, but used to sit behind Greeno''s goal, which was next to Delia when she sat in the stands as a face saving exercise after the pissed up half time slurring...

Yep, family have always gone since I was born.

I''ve been going since I can remember... what is one of my earliest memories? Sitting on my grandads knee before leaving for my first game on my 5th birthday. So that makes it 19 years at the Bristol Rovers game!

I most certainly am and have been since a very early age sitting in most areas of the ground but in my opinion the best stand in the ground is by far the one im sitting in now ! Barclay boy for life!!

I''m a member, started going again after Gunn was sacked having boycotted since 2006/7. 

I''ve, erm, ''graduated'' from the Barclay to the City Stand (another way of saying I''m too bloody old!) and am starting to feel at home in the Thorpe Area.  I probably won''t go to every game and haven''t decided about a season ticket for next year.

I am!  Me and my Dad go, my Dad has been going on and off for 40 years and then he persuaded me to join!!!  We got it in the prem season and as I was very young so seeing the likes of United and Liverpool twisted my arm!!!!  I am 100% a norwich fan though so don''t get any ideas from that!!!

Been going since i was 5 or 6 (15 now) with my dad and brother. Season ticket for about 8 i think. Used to be south stand, then upper barclay for a bit when jarrold was being built, now Jarrold, Row J, seat 217 or 218 ;)

[quote user="CT "]Since ''01[/quote]That''s funny...I thought you always said your first ever Norwich game was the Playoff Final in 2002.

Yes since the mid seventies.

I was originally in the South stand but moved to the River End when they built that stand.

Now in block Q row E Upper.