Sign in to follow this  
peter.harvey2@hotmail.com

2 on loan to lincoln?? cureton & who

I''m with you on the logic, but that would display a rapid change of heart by Lambert... Could be on the money though. Theo maybe?

[quote user="S.Yorks Canary"]I wouldnt have thought lincoln could afford curo''s wages surely?[/quote]Who says they have to pay all of his wages? I''m sure the club would be happy to get rid of just a chunk of his wages, say 25-50% and retain a recall option on him.

McVeigh and Maric and Wright and Healy Ipswich the most mentioned names.  One slight complication is that Lincoln''s new manager is due to be announced by Tuesday and he doesn''t yet know if he has the job.

Unless the Lincoln chairman won the Euro millions last week without telling anyone I doubt Imps could even go to 20 per cent of your highest earners - highest paid player this end thought to be just over £40k a year.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]It''ll be the youngsters surely?[/quote]

I''ll go for Daley and one of the other youngsters.

The article implies that David Wright is available on loan, I think we should get him as he impressed me when he was here on loan from Wigan.

[quote user="Rivvo"]The article implies that David Wright is available on loan, I think we should get him as he impressed me when he was here on loan from Wigan.[/quote]

he ''was'' certainly better than Ots - and it would be difficult for this not to still be the case unless he has lost a leg

We always seem to accumulate too many players that we just want to get rid of,  for one reason or another.

High individual earners are singled out for blame in contributing towards our financial plight, but waste

on poor players in recent years is more to blame. How long would the list of these failures be?

I begin with Grants brainstorms:    Strivhavka, Brellier, Murray and so on and so on.

Given time, I would like to compile the complete list and then estimate the cost to NCFC.

All clubs have a certain amount of waste in this way, but we have become experts at it.

It is, I suppose just one more result of frequent managerial changes and the consequent failure to stick to a cohesive plan. 

If David Wright is available, we should certainly be looking at bringing him in-more than decent right back, and much sounder, defence-wise, than Semi.

I reckon Curo and Daley.

WHAT WHY IS MCVEIGH GOING HE IS ACTUALLY ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS HERE!!!!!!

who else are we meant to play on the right? Daley is useless anywhere, untill he learns what to do, and we look about 6x better with Mcveigh on the pitch...

I can''t understand why McVeigh might be one of those heading off.

He has experience, he can play on the left, right, or in attack (isn''t it worth giving him a few games alongside Holt?) and is still one of our better players.

Unless its for non-football reasons, or that Lambert just doesn''t like him. Very strange and hope he isn''t one of them.

McVeigh does seem an odd choice to go out on loan but I think it could be that he doesnt fit in lamberts new system. This 4-3-3 requires players with a bit of pace down the flanks which McVeigh does not have, but he also lacks the ability to play as one of the central 3 players, with Lappin and Hughes ahead of him in the sort of playmaker role.

[quote user="king canary"]McVeigh does seem an odd choice to go out on loan but I think it could be that he doesnt fit in lamberts new system. This 4-3-3 requires players with a bit of pace down the flanks which McVeigh does not have, but he also lacks the ability to play as one of the central 3 players, with Lappin and Hughes ahead of him in the sort of playmaker role.
[/quote]

No all wrong, Its Cureton and and and Wayley, excuse spelling  

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="king canary"]McVeigh does seem an odd choice to go out on loan but I think it could be that he doesnt fit in lamberts new system. This 4-3-3 requires players with a bit of pace down the flanks which McVeigh does not have, but he also lacks the ability to play as one of the central 3 players, with Lappin and Hughes ahead of him in the sort of playmaker role.[/quote]

No all wrong, Its Cureton and and and Wayley, excuse spelling  

[/quote]Whaley is already out on loan.One must be Cureton, I think Lambert realises now that he''s completely and utterly had it. The other, if not a youngster like Daley, I would presume is McVeigh, as Maric didn''t feature for the reserves.

lincoln are well skint , no way will it be curo .may as well give them some of the donkeys for free + carrots