Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

Par for the course

Nearly half time; pressure from Norwich and then Gillingham score against the run of play with a penalty; did the forward dive I wonder (just described as ''a highly dubious penalty'') by radio Norfolk! Another poor refereeing decision against us. Lets hope we rally in the second half and holt gets a hat trick!!!!

I don''t think Radio Norfolk will ever say that was a stone wall penatly will they? and unless your watching it, i''m not sure you can say it was..... (i know your not saying, just asking, but....) then again if you take decisions we have had made recently, its quite likely....

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I don''t think Radio Norfolk will ever say that was a stone wall penatly will they? and unless your watching it, i''m not sure you can say it was..... (i know your not saying, just asking, but....) then again if you take decisions we have had made recently, its quite likely....
[/quote]

it seems to me that we have upset the FA in some way they give us blind officials who all happen to be Free mason members, you are not allowed to question them even when they get it wrong they are right