Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Gillingham v NCFC match chat thread

[quote user="Freebie City F.C."]Not good enough even for League 1 its as simple as that
[/quote]We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

You do wonder how long this is going to go on.  Another match, 3 or 4, another season or more?  So many games, probably all of them since Lambo''s been here, we should have won and yet we keep on picking up 1 point here and there.  As far as results go, if we lose this, it''s relegation form in anyones book.  My question is, how long can Lambert convince the players that they''re doing the right thing and it''ll come good soon?  How long before heads start to drop when, week in week out, they get beaten by poor officials and bad luck.  And let''s not forget, looks like Doherty and Rudd on Tuesday!

[quote user="canary cherub "]

God help us, we''ve got to come back here again in two weeks time . . .

[/quote]

Don''t think anyone''s really bothered about the Mickey Mouse cup now.  We have much much more to worry about.

Why don''t we start putting our chances away and the refs decisions will not be that major.

You create your own luck....unfortunately we just whinge about the refs....against MK Dons we should have been out of sight. Every team gets bad decisions...look at Leeds against Liverpool.

Only a couple of weeks ago lambert was saying 7 points out of 9 that is good in anyones book - well if things stay as they are it will be 2 out of 12 NOT good in anyones book - even taking out these bad decisions we still have plenty of time in the games to make an mpact yet we are''nt so it must beg the question - Are we good enough - sadly I dont think we are

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Freebie City F.C."]Not good enough even for League 1 its as simple as that
[/quote]We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(][/quote]

I seem to recall you continually coming out with that absolute classic last season...remember what happened?

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]I''m currently sat in an office updating our databases... Now i just wanna smash all the 0''s and 1''s with a big baseball bat and go home!![/quote]

Jeebus! You still working in binary?

You already get the feeling that the club is ready to build a wall of denial to hide behind as we start sliding down the table..last season it was "a lot of games stil to go", this time it''ll be because of officials.

[quote user="TheboyMark"]You already get the feeling that the club is ready to build a wall of denial to hide behind as we start sliding down the table..last season it was "a lot of games stil to go", this time it''ll be because of officials.[/quote]

My sentiments, also.....

[quote user="TheboyMark"]You already get the feeling that the club is ready to build a wall of denial to hide behind as we start sliding down the table..last season it was "a lot of games stil to go", this time it''ll be because of officials.[/quote]Indeed Mark [:(].....

I was just about to say something along those lines! Surely if we were going to be any sort of team fancied for promotion these are exactly the sort of games where we get to show our strength by overcoming adversity, digging in and showing what 10 men can do and..uh..no..of course not..we''re Norwich and those kind of things happen to other teams.

[quote user="TheboyMark"]I was just about to say something along those lines! Surely if we were going to be any sort of team fancied for promotion these are exactly the sort of games where we get to show our strength by overcoming adversity, digging in and showing what 10 men can do and..uh..no..of course not..we''re Norwich and those kind of things happen to other teams.[/quote]

Well you can''t say the lads haven''t given the effort considering how long they''ve been playing a man down.