Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Gillingham v NCFC match chat thread

Twice in two games Holts been kicked off the ball and we get nothing.  Adams reckons the guy dives for the pen. Why is it always us?

is it possible that we could get one decent referee because this is dire now and beyond a joke 4 games in a row and two games with a player hacking holt

FIGHT IN THE TUNNEL :P thats our only justice

[quote user="Ruckle"]is it possible that we could get one decent referee because this is dire now and beyond a joke 4 games in a row and two games with a player hacking holt FIGHT IN THE TUNNEL :P thats our only justice[/quote]

Annoying isn''t it?  It''s been happening to us for a good few seasons now, just imagine if the ref was D''urso today lol

I''m currently sat in an office updating our databases... Now i just wanna smash all the 0''s and 1''s with a big baseball bat and go home!!

Whilst relegation was always coming and thoroughly deserved, bad decisions had a hand in sending us down. Until our luck changes it could now cost us promotion, it is two points lost in games like these that can make all the difference. And whilst these things SHOULD iron themselves out over a season I am starting to wonder if the referees have something against us!!

Come back D''Urso, all is forgiven!

From my view at the top of the away end centre of the goal it made the Eduardo dive look a dead cert penalty. There officials are useless, something needs to be done before football becomes a joke.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]List of shit referees (work in progress):Andy D''UrsoSteve TannerPaul Taylor[/quote]The thing is, people keep complaing about "League One refs" but this lot all referee regularly at a higher level. Tanner often does Prem games.We always have trouble with this Taylor bloke, he''ll probably send Russell off second half since he''s sent him off both of the last two seasons.

shame as i throughlly enjoy moaning about these refs but the question to be asked is can we do what derby did to us ?

play up city 2-1 win :P

[quote user="PBTC"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]List of shit referees (work in progress):Andy D''UrsoSteve TannerPaul Taylor[/quote]The thing is, people keep complaing about "League One refs" but this lot all referee regularly at a higher level. Tanner often does Prem games.We always have trouble with this Taylor bloke, he''ll probably send Russell off second half since he''s sent him off both of the last two seasons.[/quote]Worrying isn''t it..If I was a Norwich player on the pitch I would have found it very difficult to not get myself sent off.

For sure we get more than our fair share of bad refereeing decisions but it sure isn''t any referee''s fault that we so consistently fail to take our chances during games.

[quote user="TheboyMark"]For sure we get more than our fair share of bad refereeing decisions but it sure isn''t any referee''s fault that we so consistently fail to take our chances during games.[/quote]

well they ent helping are they =/