Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Gillingham v NCFC match chat thread

Any team news yet? I really hope Hughes is fit. Whatever, it''s going to be interesting to see what Lambert does with the midfield.

Lo & behold!

CITY: Forster, Otsemobor, Drury, Holt (c),

Hoolahan, Spillane, Lappin, Russell, Daley, Smith, Askou. Subs: Rudd

(GK), Hughes, Cureton, Martin, Adeyemi, McVeigh, McDonald.

Gillingham:Royce, Fuller (c), Maher, Bentley,

Palmer, Jackson, Barcham, Gowling, Jackman, Oli, Weston. Subs: Nutter,

Miller, Erskine, Wynter, Julian, Rooney, Payne.s

As you were then.

[quote user="Helen"]

McDonald Should Start!

[/quote]Why? And who would he replace?

[quote user="Yella Fella"]

Help peeps i cant get radio norfolk in the shop what other radio station could i try or internet site for live coverage!!

[/quote]

You Could Try Radio Kent? That Would Give Gillingham Commentry Though. Also Try The Radio Norfolk Online Site :) And I Agree Helen, McDonald Should Have A Couple Of Starts To Show What He Can Do.

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Helen"]

McDonald Should Start!

[/quote]Why? And who would he replace?[/quote]Daley..... and because at least he can get a shot, even if its fairly poor, Daley has beaten his man about twice in 2/3 games, and he is meant to be a fast player...

Nicely done with the team selection so far Lambert. For me it seems ideal for us at this moment in time.Let''s hope it will materialize on the pitch.

I''d like to see Maccy D get a start....He''ll give the oppo defence something to think about from the onset.....If he''s not doing the biz, then replace him.

Very curious team selection don''t you think?  Maybe he doesn''t want to risk Hoos because he''s not quite fit enough.  And I''m surprised Daley got another start too.

We''re playing the Christmas tree?4-3-2-1--------------Forster------------------Semi--Spillane--Askou--Drury-------Smith---Russell---Lappin---------------Daley---Hoolahan------------------------Holt-----------------

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]We''re playing the Christmas tree?4-3-2-1--------------Forster------------------Semi--Spillane--Askou--Drury-------Smith---Russell---Lappin---------------Daley---Hoolahan------------------------Holt-----------------[/quote]4-3-1-2, according to Adams. With Daley and Holt up front. Have to wait to see how that pans out.

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]"How do you describe the Refs choice of clothing Neil?" ".....Gay" Good ol'' adams!!! :D[/quote]

Tee hee, good old Neil[;)]

Wonder what''s happened to Lappins'' shooting boots this season.  Seems like he''s swapped them for passing boots.  I can''t remember him on target yet this year.

[quote user="Scooby"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Hiya Scooby, you ok?[/quote]

Great thanks WAY, how''s you?

[/quote]

I''m ok thanks [:)]  will be even better if Norwich win today lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]My daughter has just been for a 3D scan and we have found out we are going to have another grandaughter [:D][/quote]Congratulations!  That''s good news.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]My daughter has just been for a 3D scan and we have found out we are going to have another grandaughter [:D][/quote]

Congratulations!  That''s good news.

[/quote]

Thanks MC, we are really excited, means nanny can now go baby shopping hehehehe [:)]

Roll on Valentines day 2010 when the baby is due.