Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Please help me get to 12,500 posts

I don''t go to many games, but I love getting peoples attention.

I''ll start off with a remark which is pure speculation, you lot respond, I''ll put a sarky reply telling you how I went Hoof to Wheel in days gone by and hey presto I''ll start another 84 threads saying similar things and before you know it, I have your attention and 12,500 posts. Job done.

I thank you.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

I don''t go to many games, but I love getting peoples attention.

I''ll start off with a remark which is pure speculation, you lot respond, I''ll put a sarky reply telling you how I went Hoof to Wheel in days gone by and hey presto I''ll start another 84 threads saying similar things and before you know it, I have your attention and 12,500 posts. Job done.

I thank you.

[/quote]I think it''s an attempt to prove in practice the "infinite monkeys with infinite typewriters" philosophical question.Sooner or later, the dimwit will post something which is factually correct, interesting and useful.

Why react and respond to his posts?  Who''s the actual dimwits?....

I watched the Norwich puppet man perform once, mildly amusing and entertaining.....now I just breeze past him - and ignore him completely.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I watched the Norwich puppet man perform once, mildly amusing and entertaining.....now I just breeze past him - and ignore him completely.

[/quote]Now that''s just cold Mello. Really cold....... [:(]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Now that''s just cold Mello. Really cold....... [:(]
[/quote]

The puppet man will never be cold.....He''s more shrewd than folk think....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]Exactly, I used to get dragged in to his attention seeking, often idiotic posts but now I just don''t let them bother me. It''s much better. I must admit until yesterday Wiz was actually not being quite so bad in my mind, but his incessive attention seeking does seem to have reached new heights once more.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]Now that''s just cold Mello. Really cold....... [:(][/quote]

The puppet man will never be cold.....He''s more shrewd than folk think....

[/quote]He''s worth a lot of money, if rumours are correct. Perhaps he will be one of Foulger''s consortium.

Wazzy can you PM me your speculation and in a few months time I can tell posters that you PM''d me some speculation but I promise not to say whether it was the same speculation or not.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Wazzy can you PM me your speculation and in a few months time I can tell posters that you PM''d me some speculation but I promise not to say whether it was the same speculation or not.[/quote]

You don''t want to hear it, you really don''t. [:D]

[quote user="Captain Holt"]Now you are guilty of attention seeking. Wiz has only told us what he heard, and I for one will give him a chance.[/quote]

Glad to see your sense of humour bypass has taken.