Sign in to follow this  
Robsta

OT ROY KEANE

IS he gonna be a Carrow Road hero or what??????

I think we need a song about him......any suggestions...........................................

[img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l235/viper8urstang/beard.jpg[/img]Speaking after the game Gyppeswick Manager and Norwich City legend Roy Keane (pictured) said:"Sometimes

you wonder, do they understand the game of football? They have

a few drinks and probably the prawn sandwiches, and they don''t

realise what''s going on out on the pitch.
I have f''in been accused of being a f''in quitter after what happened at bleedin'' Sunderland but f''in believe me when I say this beard will not be shaved off until we win a f''in game of bleedin'' football".   (Allegedly).

bit disappointed this chant didn`t get going when they played the monkees pre match...people used to clap along from the 1st note when burley was their manager..we need to get this sung again before kickoff [:D]

Don''t worry about us we will spend our way out of this. Mid table this year,challenging next year. You really need to concentrate on your own team. An impressive season ticket uptake and excellent crowds yet little money to strengthen your team and rising debts. If you go up then you will still have around the same attendances so that means not much more money. You have a league 1 team so how,if you go up, will you afford a championship team.

[quote user="Theythinkitsallover"]Don''t worry about us we will spend our way out of this. Mid table this year,challenging next year. You really need to concentrate on your own team. An impressive season ticket uptake and excellent crowds yet little money to strengthen your team and rising debts. If you go up then you will still have around the same attendances so that means not much more money. You have a league 1 team so how,if you go up, will you afford a championship team.[/quote]

You wanna spend less time analysing NCFC and more time supporting your own team!

When was the last time you had consistent gates of 20k plus at portman road???? I thought not!!!!!

Am not really worried about the financial side of it just yet! As i feel big changes are coming to football and money, sooner rather than later!

Rising debts? Relates more to the Blue Mob - add ME''s new loans of £8M so far this season to the £35M already owed to him, plus another £5M per season running costs, well I reckon thats a debt of about £48M stacked up so far and all owed to one man. Oh dear, now that''s a real good solution.

"Don''t worry about us we will spend our way out of this. Mid table this

year,challenging next year. You really need to concentrate on your own

team."He says whilst posting his 73rd post on an NCFC forum! Pot - Kettle?

[quote user="Jack Flash"]

Rising debts? Relates more to the Blue Mob - add ME''s new loans of £8M so far this season to the £35M already owed to him, plus another £5M per season running costs, well I reckon thats a debt of about £48M stacked up so far and all owed to one man. Oh dear, now that''s a real good solution.

[/quote]

lol that''s ok, they will just do what they did last time and plead poverty to get rid of the debt

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Jack Flash"]

[/quote]

lol that''s ok, they will just do what they did last time and plead poverty to get rid of the debt

[/quote]that will be funny when Marcus Evans pleads poverty to err Marcus Evans...[:D][:D], sadly for Gypsewicke this time around the money isn''t owed to third parties, much though we hate them we''ll probably all be a little sad when he winds them up.[:D]

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Jack Flash"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

that will be funny when Marcus Evans pleads poverty to err Marcus Evans...[:D][:D], sadly for Gypsewicke this time around the money isn''t owed to third parties, much though we hate them we''ll probably all be a little sad when he winds them up.[:D]

[/quote]

lol I would chortle behind my hands, however as much as I dislike them I wouldn''t want to see the club close completely.

A debt of £48million is a lot of money to owe.  Makes the amount NCFC are in debt a drop in the ocean.

You are a bit weird posting on another fans website. Do you have special needs???

[quote user="Romantic"]"Don''t worry about us we will spend our way out of this. Mid table this year,challenging next year. You really need to concentrate on your own team."

He says whilst posting his 73rd post on an NCFC forum! Pot - Kettle?
[/quote]