Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

Refs

Why do Norwich always have to play 15 players every week.11 players,ref,2 linesman,fourth offical.How many more poor refs can we get.This league is crap.unfortently we are were we are BUT WELL DONE AGAIN CITY

[quote user="First Wizard"]Some would say corrupt![/quote]

That would include me. We have had so many crazy decisions against us in the past two seasons that I really do wonder.   

hmm but if we were playing teams off the park it would not matter as much. Certainly it stinks and has not helped...but we must not allow that to detract from other reasons for dropped points

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Some would say corrupt![/quote]

That would include me. We have had so many crazy decisions against us in the past two seasons that I really do wonder.   

[/quote]

Well Paul, don''t laugh but it would suit the FA to keep City and Leeds in League 1, ours are the only attendances which shed any hope for this poxy division!

I disagree , when we got promoted to the prem we played teams off the park and i dont remember teams complaining about decisions going against them , we tended to play nice football and out play them . we still play fairly good football but the game stops every 2 mins and we seem to get punished everytime . we are not getting played off the park   Are we !!