Sign in to follow this  
Never  Blue

KEANO!!!!!

keane must stay. he is a top class manager. doing a great job at ippers. i have never enjoyed watching ippers on tv before , but now keano has them playing the way I like them to play. keano must stay.

I think Keane deserves more time, if you are reading this Roy you are a good man- please stay longer don''t resign you will (may*) turn it around soon. Also marcus remember that you have appointed a proven winner who will get better results soon (possibly*).

If you do feel the need for a change Marcus or if Roy decides to leave please don''t hesitate calling Glenn who has a proven record and is currently out of management.

I''ve got to say, the comparisons between Keane and Roeder are painfully apparent. Ipswich play nice football but with no real outlet - the pretty football always fizzles out into nothing. They play with confidence until a mistake is made - usually they conceed a goal - and then the confidence is drained completely. It''s almost like they''re scared of something. I would suggest they''re scared of the backlash from Keane.

[quote user="TheGoogler"]It''s almost like they''re scared of something. I would suggest they''re scared of the backlash from Keane.
[/quote]

No, they''re just crap

[quote user="Making Plans"]

[quote user="TheGoogler"]It''s almost like they''re scared of something. I would suggest they''re scared of the backlash from Keane. [/quote]

No, they''re just crap

[/quote]

magic