Sign in to follow this  
manbearpig

if roy keane does get sacked......

[quote user="filthyrich"]lets hope glenn roeder wants to return to football management.[/quote]haha

[quote user="Brendan"]Peter Grant, from Celtic[/quote]

Who says he''ll get the sack......................he''s looking sooooo p****d off he might just walk. Not that I give a s**t but it would be a great end to the day. Well done Newcastle[:D]

no way i will walk  as i have a good job  ( money ). just because i hate the colour blue , i will take them down as i love delias cooking ,dont  you all think im doing a great job lol. the bother & sister who lives next door will still wave at me tomorrow from the bed room they share . on the ball city

As long as they leave Paul Lambert alone, I would suggest Paul Ince will walk again. I would love to see Alan Brazil in the job though but these media experts never seem to give it a go do they. Alan Shearer is probably the exception.

[quote user="John Morlar"]I would love to see Alan Brazil in the job though[/quote]That would be superb!I can see it now...."Pre-season games began in earnest for Ipswich today. After 2 weeks of new manager Alan Brazil''s controversial "liquid lunch" training routines, the 11 Ipswich players stumbled around the pitch kicking air, and occasionally advertising hoardings. The final score of 47-0 didn''t flatter their hosts, Fakenham.In his post match press conference Brazil said "Come on then ye b*st*rds - I''ll take ye all on!" adding "I''m not p*ssed y''kna?"