Sign in to follow this  
John

Re: My day out to Gillingham

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="CT "]Horrible little place full of chavs and lower class people. Made Ipswich look like heaven!As for the game:Forster- very very very unlucky to be sent off. I was seething when the decision came!Otsemobor- in his attacking time he was too hesitant to put the ball into the box for my liking, defensively nothing much to do.Spillane- some good blocks from the Gills front two.Askou- good heading ability, again not that much to do.Drury- got forward well for me, for a full back.Smith- very impressed with this young boy (scarily only a bit older than me!). Some good passes and creativity.Russell- mr hard man after the injustice of the penalty. Stoked up the fire in his belly, excellent in the second half. Good goal as well.Hoolahan- same old Wes. Not quick enough to release at times but also played some quality balls. Should shoot more often as well.Lappin- crossing was decent, set up a few chances. Holt- this boy never ever stops trying. Ran his rotund behind off today, won a few flick ons, his ball into the box set the goal up.Daley- good showing until THAT incident forced him off. Subs- McDonald- didnt do much but we had to defend quite a lot second half.Rudd- ive got lots of faith in him now for future matches. Looked very confident at times, and made some terrific saves. His prescence (sp?) put the gk off for rusty to poke home.I''m looking forward to tuesday night now [Y]Oh and city fans 10/10 as per norm. Fantastic celebrations when we equalised. Big rep also to the women in the city shirt who shouted ''city til i die'' at that group of stunned gillingham fans in the street leading out of the ground [:P][/quote]Lower class people!!! You bell end Samir.[/quote]Haha, you do sound a bit like someone severely stuck up their own arse (?)Samir(?) to be fair.

Agree with most of that, didn''t think lappin had a good game (by the standards he''s set this season), the quality of balls into the box was poor really from everyone. Also, rudd had a couple of dodgy moments due to nerves/inexperience, but pulled off an absolute wonder save, certainly no worries if he has to go between the sticks for a game or two.

All in all an enjoyable day. We''re not the finished article, but we are quite solid and we are tricky to beat. No complaints about lambert so far. Next two need to be won though....

[quote user="Skijumptoes"][quote user="CT "]How the f*ck do you know my first name!?

[/quote]

I''d be more surprised that he knows your music collection.... Snoop and Dre are oldschool man, move on!![/quote]Still quality...and how the FUCK do you know that!?Mods....[:''(]

I don''t use facebook, your details are all over the internet if you know how to use google for stalking. ;)

Anyway, this is a bit off-topic.

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]I don''t use facebook, your details are all over the internet if you know how to use google for stalking. ;)

Anyway, this is a bit off-topic.[/quote]That may be but its scaring the hell out of me!Who are you?

city fans 10/10, hmm. it was dead today. too many women and kids in there again.

[quote user="riers"]city fans 10/10, hmm. it was dead today. too many women and kids in there again.
[/quote]

I thought it was a good atmosphere from us again TBH. couple of good songs ''the wheels on your house...., my garden shed...., lol it made me laugh. were you lower or upper tier. upper was the best part

Bit of BS on that site as well, I thought you were from Cambridge and you didn''t start supporting us until the Playoff Final.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Bit of BS on that site as well, I thought you were from Cambridge and you didn''t start supporting us until the Playoff Final.[/quote]What is this 20 flaming questions !?So apart from my name, artists i like and football position what have you actually found out?

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]You can get more than that... All i''m saying it''s odd man... Or should i say os?[/quote]Haha! Oh dear CT, their goes your identity, revealed on a public forum, filled with tons of people you''ve never met (with the capacity to draw to a ''certain'' conclusion for that final part of the sentence).I have to say, i''m a little creeped out by the powers you seem to have at your disposal sir...Take mercy upon me!

[;)]

[quote user="ryan1992"]

[quote user="riers"]city fans 10/10, hmm. it was dead today. too many women and kids in there again.[/quote]

I thought it was a good atmosphere from us again TBH. couple of good songs ''the wheels on your house...., my garden shed...., lol it made me laugh. were you lower or upper tier. upper was the best part

[/quote]stood in the upper but songs lasted barely 10 seconds and there wearnt very many. yes couple of good ones at the start but thats it.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="riers"]too many women and kids in there again.[/quote]What the hell is this, the 1970s?[/quote]they just sit there. some woman was sat with people stood infront of her. why bother coming honestly. go to the zoo or something if you want a day out. or if you have to come then ask for tickets near the front.