[quote user="barryevans"]

were 14 in lge 1

1 point of the relegation zone

[/quote]How enlightening.... I had no idea.[8-)]

[quote user="barryevans"]

were 14 in lge 1

1 point of the relegation zone

[/quote]

In case u hadn''t noticed they''re are our biggest rivals and they have just had their worst ever start to a season after spending lots of money and gettin a so called BIG name manager to bring success.................

Kinda makes our problem of playing agianst 15v men in league one miniscule!

Have to agree we are 14 in leage 1. So ho cares aboute Ipswich on a day we needed 3 points.

no just seems this board talk more about the  work boots then they do norwich end of the day i live in cov i was more pisssed of about cov scoring a last minute goal them ipswich losing

I do! Watching that load of crap lose 4 - 0 went someway towards making up for our injustice.

In fact, It made my day!!!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]we all care about ippy! we would all want to play them each season![/quote]

Nope, could''nt give a monkeys if we never play them again. I''d be quite happy to pass them on the way up to the championship ( via the play offs of course ) as they were relegated to league one. Of course the club would mind as its a real money spinner. Our days of ever getting back to the premiereship are long gone and I''d like to think Ippy''s has gone aswell ( best chance of that is for them to get relegated this year - but of course that won''t happen - no harm in hoping tho'' ) [:D]

My main priority is Norwich City in football terms but it is amusing to see the S*um doing so poorly with their supposed messiah big name manager!

To myself and the older fans (no doubt the younger ones would agree as well on this one) ever since the Derbies were moved to Sundays (nowadays the real excuse for Sunday Derbies is so the cops get overtime, nothing to do with trouble cause theirs very little nowadays!) much of their appeal and atmosphere was lost and I won''t miss them at all this year!

Derby games should be Saturday at 3pm if not that time then they should be on a Friday night for the night time atmosphere!