Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk canary

Good luck Declan

[quote user="Brendan"]

Yeah not often, only when it is obvious or gets media attention that it was blantenly not a red card.

[/quote]

Well have had a text from a mate who is there today and he said it was never a penalty in a month of Sundays.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Brendan"]

Yeah not often, only when it is obvious or gets media attention that it was blantenly not a red card.

[/quote]

Well have had a text from a mate who is there today and he said it was never a penalty in a month of Sundays.

[/quote]

Hopefully, we may get a closer glimpse on the football league show....

Well Chelsea Were In The Same Boat As Us, Goalie Sent Off And Conceeded A Pen From It. If They Headline MOTD Then We Should Headline The Footie League Show! [:P] [;)]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hopefully, we may get a closer glimpse on the football league show....

[/quote]

Yes indeed, gonna sky+ it and watch it frame by frame

I have mixed feelings towards Rudd, the personal dislike I have for him as a person and the will to see any player in a City shirt do well are currently at war with eachother.

I do know my best mate plans to roundly boo him if he plays tuesday lol.

[quote user="Lambo"]I have mixed feelings towards Rudd, the personal dislike I have for him as a person and the will to see any player in a City shirt do well are currently at war with eachother. I do know my best mate plans to roundly boo him if he plays tuesday lol.[/quote]

Care to explain why you dislike him so much?

Year below me at school, liked to go round picking on kids 3 years younger than him, played football against him every lunch break and he''d give out the dirty tackles but when you gave them back he wasn''t so happy.

Just an all-round unpleasent person from my own personal expirience of himover the course of 6 years or so.

Rudd had a shaky start yesterday – nearly tipped one into own net and then spilled one shortly afterwards. Pulled off a cracking save in second half but didn’t have much to do as Gillingham were poor.

For the record, I had clear view of “penalty”, there was daylight between Forster’s hand and Weston’s leg. Can’t really blame ref he was a little way back and probably looked like a foul from there. Weston cheated and appeared to win praise from his manager after the game for his actions. Not surprised that telly replay was inconclusive; the cameraman was perched precariously in a little window in the scoreboard on the opposite side of the ground to the incident.

BTW Holt was very lucky not to be sent off for slapping opponent in second half – very similar to Russell’s red card against Preston last season – shove to the neck/face which refs usually have zero tolerance to.

Holt and Lappin didn''t play well but Holt in particular just didn''t give up, very different to the regular indifference last season! Russell, much to my surprise, was my Man of the Match.

[quote user="Lambo"]Year below me at school, liked to go round picking on kids 3 years younger than him, played football against him every lunch break and he''d give out the dirty tackles but when you gave them back he wasn''t so happy. Just an all-round unpleasent person from my own personal expirience of himover the course of 6 years or so.[/quote]

He was in the year below me at school also, well when I was at Sixth Form at Diss...

Never really spoke to him but he just seemed like the usual sporty chap who knew he was good. I hope he succeeds.

[quote user="Lambo"]Year below me at school, liked to go round picking on kids 3 years younger than him, played football against him every lunch break and he''d give out the dirty tackles but when you gave them back he wasn''t so happy. Just an all-round unpleasent person from my own personal expirience of himover the course of 6 years or so.[/quote]

Surely He Would Have Grown Up By Now! Anyway, Wouldn''t Have Blamed Him For Being Nervous For The First 20 Minutes Or So, What Do You Expect. Sounds Like He Did A Good Job Later On. [Y]