Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Binners on BBC2

great stuff :)Newcastle are actually one of the sides i hate the most due to this media bollox regarding how massive a club they are,.....however.......since they are playing the binners, haway the toon :)

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"][quote user="Brendan"]

3-0 now [;)]

Cracking free kick [Y]

[/quote]

rubbish gk more like

[/quote]They were calling for Wright to be placed as England no.1 last year [8-)].... Haha, they certainly are a bit of a daft bunch.

This is entertainment in its finest form. More lingering shots of roy keane , chewing so hard he might break his teeth , please. Binners will not finish with 11 men. Mad Roy , on behalf of canaries evrywhere , we love you. I''m off to troll on a binner board as the portman road voice of reason "we gotta keap the fath in keeen , he mite do well and we can stil reech the playofs"

check the spelling.........thats for realism.

[quote user="yossarian"]This is entertainment in its finest form. More lingering shots of roy keane , chewing so hard he might break his teeth , please. Binners will not finish with 11 men. Mad Roy , on behalf of canaries evrywhere , we love you. I''m off to troll on a binner board as the portman road voice of reason "we gotta keap the fath in keeen , he mite do well and we can stil reech the playofs"

check the spelling.........thats for realism.[/quote]lmao link us when you''re finished!

Bloody hell ! They have the words up for "My Way " at Portaloo...they expect all those massed Geordies and Inbreds to be able to read ??????

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Bloody hell ! They have the words up for "My Way " at Portaloo...

they expect all those massed Geordies and Inbreds to be able to read ??????
[/quote]

LOL

but seriously, rip bobby robson.

[quote user="Rupethebear"]oh dear, Keane was getting some stick as he walked off the pitch, he will walk soon.!!!![/quote]

I saw that too. He reacted didn''t he? Great stuff. Public humiliation of the Binners at Saturday tea-time goes nicely with the cheese and tomato sandwiches. Marvellous.

The only sad thing for me was that I had a great deal of respect for Sir Bobby Robson, and it''s pretty lame that the binners couldn''t put in a decent performance in his memory.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]The only sad thing for me was that I had a great deal of respect for Sir Bobby Robson, and it''s pretty lame that the binners couldn''t put in a decent performance in his memory.

[/quote]

Wouldn''t worry about that, everyone knows Sir Bobby Robson was a Geordie first, an English man second and then finally a binner, i''m sure he would be proud of such a result.