Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Binners on BBC2

[quote user="Mister Chops"]If they lose, it''s their worst ever start to the season.  Ha''way the Toon!
[/quote]

Nutty will have yer! Are yer frem Gateshead?

Yeah....HA''WAY THE TOON!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]If they lose, it''s their worst ever start to the season.  Ha''way the Toon![/quote]

[/quote]I lived with a Geordie at university. She was a slag but nice enough with it.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]If they lose, it''s their worst ever start to the season.  Ha''way the Toon!
[/quote]

[/quote]

I lived with a Geordie at university. She was a slag but nice enough with it.

[/quote]

MY MUM!.....DAD! IS THAT YOU!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Let''s be ''avin'' ya!

[img]http://amongthethugs.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/geordie-fat.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Can I have an away shirt wiv ''Troo Mag'' on the back?

It''s not the Binners on the Beeb - it''s Newcastle, ''cos they''re a BIG, HUGE, GINORMOUS, HUMONGOUS, and genuinely MASSIVE, club. The Binners just happen to be the opposition.

[quote user="Penfold"]It''s not the Binners on the Beeb - it''s Newcastle, ''cos they''re a BIG, HUGE, GINORMOUS, HUMONGOUS, and genuinely MASSIVE, club. The Binners just happen to be the opposition.[/quote]+ dont forget the Bobby Robson factor, makes this a VERY big game.I got no fear Newcastle will take this

Newcastle United putting their weight around so effectively. They should give Ipswich a lot of trouble today.I thought they''d struggle this year, but it seems as if they''ve got the right mentality and attitude to challenge for the top 2 spots.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I lived with a Geordie at university. She was a slag but nice enough with it.

[/quote]

I can confirm that all Geordie women under the age of 35 are slags! well all the ones i''ve ever met

LOL BBC just reported that Keane told his players "Give Sir Bobby the result he would have wanted"......Ipswich / Newcastle........Surely Sir Bobby would want a good game of football and a draw ?Or maybe even a Toon win !!!!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]LOL BBC just reported that Keane told his players "Give Sir Bobby the result he would have wanted"......Ipswich / Newcastle........Surely Sir Bobby would want a good game of football and a draw ?Or maybe even a Toon win !!!! [/quote]Clearly just an excuse to keep this winless streak going! haha

HAHAHAH on going FB convo, live taunted both those 2 goals.Come on Newcastle, splash em all over the pitch...like...like....like........

ok...Like how Colchester beat Norwich :(

[quote user="Mister Chops"]a last-minute equaliser today and now Newcastle dicking Ipswich live on the BBC - happy days.
[/quote]

[:)] 3 in 4 mins [:O]