Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

Where's the Ian Ross thread gone

Taken down due to people publishing the content of email conversations?

I know some might say we should let sleepings dogs lie but I had a very similar exchange of emails with him last week. Could not resist given the irony of his public quotes.

His line now is that he or Everton never made any accusations against us. They came from national media journos and all he did was report the accusations to both clubs. Not in line with my recollection of events but there you go! He is also not a fan of a certain M Dennis who took up the mantle on behalf of Norwich fans at the time!

I think that this correspondence should be forwarded to the national press to be honest.  I am sure someone, somewhere could make a half decent story about all of this.  I did wonder if the other thread would be removed, and it isn''t much of a surprise.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I think that this correspondence should be forwarded to the national press to be honest.  I am sure someone, somewhere could make a half decent story about all of this.  I did wonder if the other thread would be removed, and it isn''t much of a surprise.
[/quote]

I think one or two people may have alreday had the same thoughts. Watch this space i would say!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I think that this correspondence should be forwarded to the national press to be honest.  I am sure someone, somewhere could make a half decent story about all of this.  I did wonder if the other thread would be removed, and it isn''t much of a surprise.
[/quote]

CAM...!

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="Jim Smith"]

Taken down due to people publishing the content of email conversations?

[/quote]

Afraid so.

[/quote]All a bit daft really if you ask me, he''s hardly going to go crying that his correspondence is littered over a message board.  That would be like admitting he''s a prize doorknob for making flippant remarks.But the rules of this board says no emails.  That''s how it is.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I think that this correspondence should be forwarded to the national press to be honest.  I am sure someone, somewhere could make a half decent story about all of this.  I did wonder if the other thread would be removed, and it isn''t much of a surprise.[/quote]

CAM...!

[/quote]You got the right phrase a Cam together in the right context.... ''half decent''.[:P]

Pete, the man is a lying scumbag, i had quite a row via email back in 2004 after the game, his quote was at the time that he, yes himself heard the Norwich fans, i was slap bang in the middle of the chanting that day, i know what was chanted.

Im not a violent man but if i ever met that lowlife i would knock him into the middle of next week, Im proud to say Norwich fans are not racist, Fashanu, Donowa, Fox, Gordon, Beckford, Kenton, i could go on but i think you get my point.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Also just type in Patriot15 into search box and bobs ya uncle[/quote]

Pete, it is still possible to read the Ian Ross thread if you type Patriot15 into the search box.[*-)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Also just type in Patriot15 into search box and bobs ya uncle[/quote]

Pete, it is still possible to read the Ian Ross thread if you type Patriot15 into the search box.[*-)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]That''s the same for all the threads that get removed, well not Patriot15 but you can find it using the search.

[quote user="Tim Dawson"] Im proud to say Norwich fans are not racist, Fashanu, Donowa, Fox, Gordon, Beckford, Kenton, i could go on but i think you get my point.[/quote]Although I agree with you that Ross seems a complete d*ckhead I don''t think that you can prove Norwich fans are not racist by naming a few black players. I''ve heard racist comments at Norwich games on more than one occasion but when you''re stuck in one seat for the whole game it''s difficult to say whether it is representative of the crowd as a whole.

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Pete, the man is a lying scumbag, i had quite a row via email back in 2004 after the game, his quote was at the time that he, yes himself heard the Norwich fans, i was slap bang in the middle of the chanting that day, i know what was chanted.

Im not a violent man but if i ever met that lowlife i would knock him into the middle of next week, Im proud to say Norwich fans are not racist, Fashanu, Donowa, Fox, Gordon, Beckford, Kenton, i could go on but i think you get my point.[/quote]So was I, it was definitely ''you fat bastard''.

I take your point Shack attack, and im not saying individual fans cannot be racist, but as a group on the odd occasion some idiot shouts something they are always shouted down by other reasonable fans, in general i think our fans are some of the best and 25 years of travelling to sixty -five different grounds i think i know which clubs are very racist and which arent.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]
That''s the same for all the threads that get removed, well not Patriot15 but you can find it using the search.
[/quote]

Pete, is this the case?  If so is there any real benefit in removing, or should I say hiding the thread as it is still possible for anyone to read it?