Sign in to follow this  
Hog

Andros Townsend

On loan at Orient from Spurs, looked awesome on Saturday, could be a real threat tomorrow.....

Shame we didn''t go in for him.

I don''t know actually, perhaps. He was very good on the ball, pacey and scored a cracker!

[quote user="Salahuddin"]I don''t know actually, perhaps. He was very good on the ball, pacey and scored a cracker![/quote]

Although great to hear a match/player report on our next opponents, one match doesn''t make a team or a player.

I''m genuinely more concerned about the prospect of Ryan Jarvis and Jamie Scowcroft playing up-front for them, two players who''ll want to prove a point against us form various reasons.

That said I think we can win comfortably tomorrow.

[quote user="Lambo"]I''m genuinely more concerned about the prospect of Ryan Jarvis and Jamie Scowcroft playing up-front for them, two players who''ll want to prove a point against us form various reasons.

That said I think we can win comfortably tomorrow.[/quote]I forgot those two play for them, you just know that at least one of them will score against us!!

Orient fan here, looking forward to Tuesdays game!

Townsend is indeed a very good player and he changed the game on Saturday against Millwall when he came on.

Here is his goal from Saturday if you want to see it and another great run and shot he had minutes later:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5XdbqfU2u0

However Jarvis and Scowcroft up front are not as good as you may think, Scowcroft is not match fit and Jarvis may not even start!

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

Jimmy "never made it at city due to have a threesome with two youth players" Smith aka Sailor boy!

[/quote]Let''s have a sweepstake to see how long it takes DDD''s post to get deleted. Reporting it is cheating!1 hour and 17 minutes [:D]

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]Jimmy Smith too[/quote]

Jimmy "never made it at city due to have a threesome with two youth players" Smith aka Sailor boy!

[/quote]is he mates with ben "i''ll hold the camera" alnwick?

[quote user="RichmondO"]

Orient fan here, looking forward to Tuesdays game!

Townsend is indeed a very good player and he changed the game on Saturday against Millwall when he came on.

Here is his goal from Saturday if you want to see it and another great run and shot he had minutes later:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5XdbqfU2u0

However Jarvis and Scowcroft up front are not as good as you may think, Scowcroft is not match fit and Jarvis may not even start!

[/quote]

Welcome to the board mate, wasn''t saying I think they''re good though, more sod''s law one of them will score if they play, ex-Ipwich players usually do, Lisbie, when they come to Carra Rd.