Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Roy Keane in Norwich?

Have I got the right football site, there seems to be more threads about Ipswich and Keano than Norwich at the moment?

[quote user="cityangel"]

Have I got the right football site, there seems to be more threads about Ipswich and Keano than Norwich at the moment?

[/quote]

true, but what is there to talk about norwich at the moment?

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I thought we had a game tomorrow, so guess we could talk about predictions, team line up, the opposition, what the gate will be, whos going, how many places we could go up if we win.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I thought we had a game tomorrow, so guess we could talk about predictions, team line up, the opposition, what the gate will be, whos going, how many places we could go up if we win.

[/quote]Start a thread then............

[quote user="NCFC-47"]Was going past tesco up ipswich road & i saw this range rover with the Registration 16 RK

16 his number at united and RK his intials what was he doing here?
[/quote]

Where is he living ? Didn''t he live/stay in Durham whilst at Sunderland, so he obviously prefers charming historic Cathedral cities with good facilities to bleak run down towns. If he lives anywhere in the Waveney valley area he could easily come up to Norwich for a spot of shopping, miles away from the hostile binners lurking in the shady streets of Ipswich.

God - don''t you realise? He is a football manager - they are not allowed to leave the city they work for, unless it''s an away day fixture... don''t you lot know anything?!?!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Have I got the right football site, I thought people were free to talk about what ever they wished on a public forum. 

[quote user="NCFC-47"]Was going past tesco up ipswich road & i saw this range rover with the Registration 16 RK

16 his number at united and RK his intials what was he doing here?
[/quote]

Sure you did . . . [:S]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I enjoy reading threads about Ipswich and Keane, especially at the moment.

I come onto this forum to enjoy myself.

End of.

[quote user="First Jedi"]"public forum"

How is this forum owned by the public? I thought it was archant who owned it... :)[/quote]I never stated who it was owned by.  Just that it is a public forum whereby anyone can contribute whatever they wish to it, within in forum guidelines of course :)

[quote user="BroadstairsR"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I enjoy reading threads about Ipswich and Keane, especially at the moment.

I come onto this forum to enjoy myself.

End of.

[/quote]

Whoa! you''re not allowed to do that!

That would be ridiculous Angel. It seems we would rather start a nonsense thread about Delia being bought out by someone, and then have 10 pages of arguing. I supose we could start a thread about global warming and then argue long enough for it to come true. Will you start it or shall I?

Gloating at Keano is surely one of the small bright spots in an otherwise bleak season so far?