Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Leeds Match

I simply have to go, and have to sit in the away end! I live up here and half my friends are Leeds fans! What do i do to guarantee tickets?

As it''s a Monday night, on TV and Leeds have about 35,000 seats available to away fans, there probably will not be an easier game this season to get a ticket for.

There''s a good chance tickets are already on sale, the club don''t seem to bother to advertise anymore, so give them a call and ask. 0844 826 1902.

My organisation is being courted by an accountancy firm for some work, so they have invited me to join them in their corporate seats. Anyone know if you can get away with cheering the away side on in those spaces or have I got to sit with my hands under my arse all night!

I went into the club shop today and apparently the tickets are due to go on sale in the next week or so. They said the allocation is 1800-5000 at Elland Road and bearing in mind its midweek and on TV I think that we will be fine for tickets.

I''m not sure if I should buy some, one of the players has said I can have his allocation if they get some but apparently they didn''t get any for Gillingham so it depends on the home teams rules.

[quote user="shefcanary"]My organisation is being courted by an accountancy firm for some work, so they have invited me to join them in their corporate seats. Anyone know if you can get away with cheering the away side on in those spaces or have I got to sit with my hands under my arse all night![/quote]

I got a ticket to Watford away a couple of seasons ago with corporate hospitality, although I couldn''t get there until kickoff, so missed the free meal and booze! The seating area was very "civilised" and I even got invited to cheer when we equalised. There were a few other City fans in with me too, so - if it''s the same- you should be ok.

[quote user="Lamberts_Green_Army"]

Does anyone know if this game will be shown on TV in a pub in London somewhere?

[/quote]

I would have thought hundreds would... Its a monday night, what else do londoners have to do? "Go shank some bitches" [;)]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]

[quote user="shefcanary"]My organisation is being courted by an accountancy firm for some work, so they have invited me to join them in their corporate seats. Anyone know if you can get away with cheering the away side on in those spaces or have I got to sit with my hands under my arse all night![/quote]

I got a ticket to Watford away a couple of seasons ago with corporate hospitality, although I couldn''t get there until kickoff, so missed the free meal and booze! The seating area was very "civilised" and I even got invited to cheer when we equalised. There were a few other City fans in with me too, so - if it''s the same- you should be ok.

[/quote]

I find that most corporate seating is ok for away fans and the most you ever get is a bit of friendly banter, think its due to all the free booze and decent grub pre match.

[quote user="shefcanary"]My organisation is being courted by an accountancy firm for some work, so they have invited me to join them in their corporate seats. Anyone know if you can get away with cheering the away side on in those spaces or have I got to sit with my hands under my arse all night![/quote]Was sat in an executive box last Sunday at Chelsea vs Spurs, not allowed to wear any colours and not allowed to cheer for the away team, get chucked out if you do, if/when Norwich score, just leave the balcony, walk into the room (which will have blinds shut and soundproof glass) and go fu**ing mental, then come back out nice and calm and nobody will know. 

[quote user="shefcanary"]My organisation is being courted by an accountancy firm for some work, so they have invited me to join them in their corporate seats. Anyone know if you can get away with cheering the away side on in those spaces or have I got to sit with my hands under my arse all night![/quote]Was sat in an executive box last Sunday at Chelsea vs Spurs, not allowed to wear any colours and not allowed to cheer for the away team, get chucked out if you do, if/when Norwich score, just leave the balcony, walk into the room (which will have blinds shut and soundproof glass) and go fu**ing mental, then come back out nice and calm and nobody will know. 

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="shefcanary"]My organisation is being courted by an accountancy firm for some work, so they have invited me to join them in their corporate seats. Anyone know if you can get away with cheering the away side on in those spaces or have I got to sit with my hands under my arse all night![/quote]Was sat in an executive box last Sunday at Chelsea vs Spurs, not allowed to wear any colours and not allowed to cheer for the away team, get chucked out if you do, if/when Norwich score, just leave the balcony, walk into the room (which will have blinds shut and soundproof glass) and go fu**ing mental, then come back out nice and calm and nobody will know.  [/quote]

Cheers, have experienced a few corporates, Barnsley last season was interesting as you are sat right in front of some very hardened fans with no separation at all, and I sat on my hands that night which was difficult as we won 3-1. I also nearly got lynched at Wednesday 10 years ago when I started cheering when Norwich went 2-0 up, only for them to equalise eventually and I had about 30 of their fans jumping up in front of my face like chimpanzee''s on heat.

To be honest though as long as we give a good account of ourselves, I''ll risk a few cheers and claps, and if we win I''ll even suffer a black eye or bloodied nose. Not sure what the boss would say the next day tho''!