Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Best of luck FoneJacker, I''m off to the home of the Magic Roundabout this week, as Wycombe are shocking on the road, while Swindon (home win) have a decent enough home record.  I just can''t see Wycombe breaking them down - cue a record-breaking away win for Wycombe...

A trip to Holland for me this week. PSV are top and scoring goals for fun. They haven''t had easy fixtures either having already beaten Feyenoord and Ajax as well as a credible draw at FC Twente. I reckon they will be too string for Willem II who have lost all three away games so far.

PSV Eindhoven     V     Willem II     Home Win.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

A trip to Holland for me this week. PSV are top and scoring goals for fun. They haven''t had easy fixtures either having already beaten Feyenoord and Ajax as well as a credible draw at FC Twente. I reckon they will be too string for Willem II who have lost all three away games so far.

PSV Eindhoven     V     Willem II     Home Win.

[/quote]

NN I have sent you a pm.

Cheers[:)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Well Real Madrid seems a popular pick, and i would have therefore gone with them to make it a hatrick of wins with them in a row, but im going to choose **(looking on bbc sport fixtures)**

Tottenham are Playing Burnley at home this week! - just to let you know [:D]

So my ''NAP'' is Tottenham to BEAT burnley !

Home win!!

[/quote]

sorry FoneJacker, i would have chosen a different game but i didn''t  realise it had been said twice above me!

League two for me this week..........

Dagenham & Redbridge unbeaten at home (4 0 0 15 4) take on Morecambe (0 2 2 3 8). Second in the league at home to relegation candidates so.........

Dagenham & Redbridge v Morecambe..........Home win.

Good luck Fonejacker. [Y]

Good luck FoneJacker!

I''m going to follow the herd to Madrid this week but I''m going to go my seperate way and visit Lyon.

Lyon are 3 from 3 at home and Toulouse are 2 draws and a loss away from home. With Lyon away to minnows Debrecen midweek I expect them to go for the win in the league to keep pace with a very good Bordeaux!

So it''s Lyon Vs Toloose (get it ;) Ok I''ll get my coat)

Davo

[quote]

sorry FoneJacker, i would have chosen a different game but i didn''t  realise it had been said twice above me!

[/quote]

[:P] Two people obviously saw that my pick was so great, that they had to choose it too! [;)]

[quote user="Brendan"][quote]

[/quote]

[:P] Two people obviously saw that my pick was so great, that they had to choose it too! [;)]

[/quote]

Sorry to burst your bubble Brendan, but I never make my pick on the basis of other peoples selections [;)]

I''m with Cosmic Twin this week.

RHYL v Porthmadog - HOME WIN.

Should be a formality.

Good luck Fonejacker

Leedscanary (Young Gun)

PS - Nutty, no problem with my week

Firstly may I add my congratulations to Wazzock last week ,who must surely have had the most comfortable win in the history of the PUP''s yet probably no less tense for that.I also liked the idea of a little risk!! with the away win. As the famous quote says " he who dares Rodders...he who dares" with this in mind and to try and help Fonejacker with an alternative to Liverpool or Real Madrid - as these have been selected a few times and with a special mention to Lappin who obviously knows his stuff and beat me to post!!

When betting on the horses one of the things to look for is how far a trainer has sent his horses - as these trips need to be paid for- so with this in mind my nap for this week is;

Carlise United v''s Southampton Away win

Good luck fonejacker[:-*]

October 24th is fine Nutty - i look forward to having a chance at selecting the final 6!

Off to the Blue Square Premier this week and my nap is Kettering to win at home against Ebbsfleet.

Good luck to one and all!

I''m going to plunge into the Conference League (spent three seasons there[;)] and originally I was going for Wrexham v Chester to be abandoned by the referee but realised that probably even Billy could not offer odds on that.

So Gateshead v Oxford - AWAY win.

Good luck picker.

Looks to be a tricky week for fixtures. After last weeks success I''m staying in Serie A and something different with...

Chievo Verona v Atalanta - Home Win

Steady start to the season for Verona (2 wins and a draw in 5 games), dreadful for Atalanta (just 1 draw in 5 games).

Good luck to all PUPs and best of luck to Fonejacker.

Sticking with the Premiership this week.

LIVERPOOL vs Hull City - Home win.

Best of luck Fonejacker

Time to get back to winning ways for me after 2 losing weeks so it''s off to Portugal.Benfica v Leixoes....Home win.Good luck to  Fonejacker this week,hope you enjoy it.[Y]

Thankyou so much for all the selections so far, you''ve given me a lot to think about. I''m off to work soon, but will be back around 9pm to post the final selections. If you''re still to submit your pick, then will be checking back during the day.

Back to Europe for me this week and the Swedish League.

AIK -v- Djurgardens  HOME WIN

AIK are currently second, losing only 5 all season.  Djurgardens currently second from bottom, losing 15 so far this season and a GD of -27.

This game is being played on Monday evening, so if selected by Fonejacker we will hopefully all still be biting our nails!!  [O][:D]

Good Luck everyone [:D]

Morning all, here''s hoping we can keep up our excellent early-season form PUPs [Y]

I''m going with new manager syndrome this week - Rotherham have one of the best squads in League Two and will be boosted by the return of Ronnie Moore as manager yesterday.

So Rotherham vs Barnet - HOME WIN.

Good luck fonejacker [H]