Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Well well well!!

Spurs won 5-0, Liverpool won 6-1, together with the Rhyl win, we''re easily half-way there!!

Great selections so far Fonejacker  [:D]

Certainly making up for our game today - although we''ve just equalised - get in!!

Real Madrid won 3-0

PSV are winning 3-0

and Barcelona are winning 1-0

looks like we''re heading for another winning week! [:O] is that 3 on the trot? Good work Fonejacker!

Well done Fonejacker, another win We have momentum now 2 wins in a row great effort fj and all pickers. Over £100 in two weeks!

I remember back at the start of the free bet with Ray when winning once was a dream in the distance now we have done it two weeks running (probably for the first time-I stand to be corrected)

Also credit must go to nutty and billy for their efforts in keeping the freebet going.

Thanks to all for your kind words, a large glass of red wine (or two) is definitely called for now. And to think I was so close to picking Chelsea as well! I imagine that I haven''t been much fun to live with these past few days, talking non stop about the Free Bet and wanting to put in a good shift.Special thanks to Nutty for having considered me, and of course Billy Dixon for. Now it''s onwards and upwards, and over to The Butler for next week''s picks. Good luck mate!

Well done Fonejacker, I had been looking forward to your turn, I had a feeling you would come up trumps for us. It was a marvelous effort and we could all see how much work you had put into your week in charge and how much you cared. As with all the PUPs who have made the final selections this season. Last week Wazzy won the free bet with a goal difference of 20-2! If I have done my sums correctly you just won with a goal difference of 23-2. As with Wazzy last week, it was never in doubt[Y]

I really do believe we can keep on winning, it won''t be every week because the gods won''t allow such things to happen. But we can now say with confidence that there will be more wins this season. Three wins in a month is a tremendous achievement and I am going to have to convince Billy that September was our lucky month when I call in and see him during the week. Luckily for us I wasted another fiver on a horse today so he''s getting something back.

I''ll be back later with our stats....[:)].....

Congratulations Fonejacker! That really was a pleasnat surprise this morning. Now I just hope that Billy keeps with us and we don''t become victims of our won success!

Davo

Thankyou Fonejacker and indeed all you PUPs[Y]

It''s with pride and pleasure that I can now ammend Ray''s signature which now reads: -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker, yes Norfolkchance1 £742 for the Academy,so far.

Great work by everyone, and you fonejacker.  Nice to see that we are doing brilliantly so far, lets keep it up next week!

Blimey, another one !  Looks like some people know what they''re doing !Well done Fonejacker and everyone who entered.  Let''s have even more of you next week ! [:)]

[quote user="Big Bob"]Dixmar racing will go out of business at the rate things are going
[/quote]

well, as long as the money goes to the ncfc academy thats ok - [:P]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Big Bob"]Dixmar racing will go out of business at the rate things are going
[/quote]

well, as long as the money goes to the ncfc academy thats ok - [:P]

[/quote]

Yes Nana if the worst comes to the worst I guess you could move out and let Billy have the fruit bowl as a begging bowl.[;)]

The last result is in and AIK won for Mandie tonight so I can now post the PUPs table after week 8. 63 picked this week with 49 getting their selections correct making a success rate of 78%. Between us we gave Fonejacker 32 different naps to consider and 20 (63%) of those were correct. Amazingly there are still 11 PUPs on 100% with 8/8 correct. (Those 11 pickers napped 6 different matches between them).

We are getting a bit good at this PUPs [Y]

This is the latest PUPs League showing those who have at least 50% correct from at least 50% of the available weeks : -

PUP      Correct Picks Season %
Delia''s Devonshire.. 8-8 100
Fonejacker 8-8 100
Graham Humphrey 8-8 100
Hughesy 8-8 100
I''m A Banana 8-8 100
Leedscanary 8-8 100
Mr. Bump 8-8 100
NCFC_Shaun 8-8 100
nutty nigel 8-8 100
Pboro_Canary 8-8 100
Til 1010 8-8 100
Norwich 7-7 100
Shack Attack 7-7 100
North-east-canarie 5-5 100
MacDougall''s perm 4-4 100
Beauseant 7-8 88
Cosmic Twin 7-8 88
Gentleman Jim 7-8 88
NCFCStar 7-8 88
Norfolkbroadslim 7-8 88
Obiwancanary 7-8 88
Scrimmage 7-8 88
Sparkos 7-8 88
Big Bob 7-8 87
Berkshire Canary 6-7 86
Evil Monkey 6-7 86
Gazzathegreat 5-6 83
Legend Iwan 5-6 83
Panic 4-5 80
Blahblahblah 6-8 75
CanaryRyan 6-8 75
Cityangel 6-8 75
Davo 6-8 75
Diesel Doris 6-8 75
Fellas 6-8 75
Inch High 6-8 75
Mandie Moo 6-8 75
Mister Chops 6-8 75
Norfolkchance1 6-8 75
Trent Canary 6-8 75
Yankee Canary 6-8 75
City-Til-I-Die 5-7 71
Dion Dublin = Legend 5-7 71
Muddy funster 5-7 71
Scooby 5-7 71
1Dartmoore 5-8 63
1st Wazzock 5-8 63
Astrodyne 5-8 63
Camuldonum 5-8 63
GMF 5-8 63
Gregt 5-8 63
Hissing Sid 5-8 63
methcanary 5-8 63
Newyorkcanary 5-8 63
Sports Desk - Pete 5-8 63
The Great Drinkell 5-8 63
Yellow Fever (BBI) 5-8 63
Brendan 3-5 60
Delia''s Recipe For... 3-5 60
Kathy 3-5 60
Jellytot 4-8 50
The Butler 4-8 50
Canary Cherub 2-4 50

If Gentleman Jim is looking in there''s a PM waiting my friend.