Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

The keep Keano Thread.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

If you agee that Ipswich should keep Keano, who''s doing a fantastic job............please sign here:

YES.[Y]

[/quote]

yes with a cherry on top!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

If you agee that Ipswich should keep Keano, who''s doing a fantastic job............please sign here:

YES.[Y]

[/quote]

yes but I feel he will walk before the end of the month

Oh yeah, Keane is doing such a great job.

I think people are going on about the IPSWICH MANAGER a tad too much though...

I mean yes its great that they got a spanking today, but to be fair, we may have got robbed, but we didnt play particularly great either, and i think we should be more worried about our own future than the binners.

I agree. Far too many people making a new thread when their point (or lack of!) could easily have been added to the existing thread.Yes it''s enjoyable to see that lot down the road deep in the sh*t, but when all''s said and done, both club and manager are scum.We shouldn''t be concerning ourselves with them too much till we next play them, other than to chuckle at the lastest scoreline.

[quote user="Nexus Canary"]Was talking to a binner through the whole game. She thinks Keane should stay and things will turn around ! :)
[/quote]

What an educated woman!.............she''ll go far.

Yes I would love to see Keano stay and honour his contract instead of acting like a coward and walking out just before the **** hits the fan for a change. While he''s at it he could waste yet more of Mr. Evans money. However I fear he will walk by Christmas if results don''t pick up.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Was talking to a binner through the whole game. She thinks Keane should stay and things will turn around ! :)
[/quote]

You really should get out more if you had nothing better to do than talk to a binner for two hours.

[quote user="IncH HigH"]I think we should name one of our stands after him. Maybe rename the Jarrold as the Roy Keane appreciation stand.[;)]
[/quote]

I like that.

He''s doing such a good job that I hope he will stay on to manage them in Division 1 next season. Keep up the good work Roy !! 

Also a special mention to Jim Magilton who had a fine 5-2 win yesterday managing QPR !!

Paul Hart on sky news was talking about him today, and it seems the binners want him to stay but fear he will walk, But we all hope that will only happen when they are religated

[quote user="pete_norw"]Paul Hart on sky news was talking about him today, and it seems the binners want him to stay but fear he will walk, But we all hope that will only happen when they are religated[/quote]

Ye, Keano MUST stay............and finish the job![Y]

Good old Roy, just a few weeks ago I seem to recall a few people harping on about how we as a  club should follow suit and sign somebody of the quality of Roy Keane, anybody choose to put their hand up? 

Move things on a bit,  good old Marcus obviously had a good look north and saw what was needed and picking up his signed copy of the Delia Smith Book of Managerial F--- Ups went out and found his man, halleluiah! 

The very book that delivered us Grant, Rodent and Gunn obviously had another lost chapter and is now weaving its own special brand of magic south of the border.   I wonder if Marcus sat in Walsham-Le-Willows drinking lots of frothy pints of Greene King IPA (as that odious snivelling journalist took time to point out) after Saturday’s game? 

Still Saturday was priceless; the nice new cardboard letters sat attached to the side of stand they never paid for in the first place in a ground they still can’t fill having spent more money than pretty much anybody else in the Chumpionship, happy days 

“All hail King Roy” 

If sadly it does all come to an end one can only hope that Marcus picks up ‘the book’ and appoints Les Reed with Rodent as his assistant.

Nice article on the lad, here, extolling his virtues as a successful manager and how perfect he is for Ipswich;

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/523923/dwight-yorke.html