Boyo

Orient Predictions

Team and Score [;)]

Rudd

Spillane     Stephens     Askou    Drury

Daley         Smith         Russel     Lappin

Hoolahan

Holt

Score: I think it''s about time we turned someone over the way we have been playing! 4-0 Norwich.  Holt x2, Smith, Askou.[:D]      

another draw i think guys possibly another 0-0

dependant on team selection I would pick:

RUDD

SPILLANE DOHERTY ASKOU DRURY

SMITH HUGHES RUSSELL LAPPIN
                   HOOLAHAN

HOLT

SUBS: THEOKLITOS, STEPHENS, ADEYEMI, MCVEIGH, MCDONALD, CURETON, MARTIN

Surprise inclusion of Doherty but to be honest, I would prefer him over youth or playing a midfielder out of position (Russell or Smith)

Im thinking a 8-3 victory for city. I also have the feeling of 6 red cards, 3 each side. There will be a missive bust up, ending up with 3 Orient players including their keeper, and Askou, WLY and Rudd all being sent off.

Scorers for City, Holt (5), Cureton (3)

Scores for Orient, Whaley (3 OG)

Note, Whaley will be brought back on emergency because we need a keeper ;).

Oh and Rudd will be starting up front with Holt.

[quote user="Its only my opinion"]can every1 stop being so positive.... we think we''re gonna win every game n we don''t. if we all say we will lose then just maybe we will get a win![/quote]I kept saying we will lose and I''ve been right [;)]But if we can''t beat a team who has our rejects, Ryan Jarvis and Andrew Cave-Brown in the starting XI, at Carrow Road, then what hope do we have in this league?

My Team

Rudd

McVeigh        Smith         Russell     Lappin

Hoolahan

Holt

Lambert''s team

Rudd

Semi     Spillane     Askou    Drury

Daley         Smith         Russell     Lappin

Hoolahan

Holt

3-0 Norwich Hoolahan x2 Holt.

[quote user="dreamteam"]Is Ryan Jarvis still at Orient?[/quote]

Yep, and Jamie Scowcroft (ex-Scummer), and Andrew Cave-Brown (RB, Scot U20 Internatioanl, twice turned out for the yellow and green)

[quote user="refjezhitchin"]

another draw i think guys possibly another 0-0

dependant on team selection I would pick:

RUDD

SPILLANE DOHERTY ASKOU DRURY

SMITH HUGHES RUSSELL LAPPIN
                   HOOLAHAN

HOLT

SUBS: THEOKLITOS, STEPHENS, ADEYEMI, MCVEIGH, MCDONALD, CURETON, MARTIN

Surprise inclusion of Doherty but to be honest, I would prefer him over youth or playing a midfielder out of position (Russell or Smith)

[/quote]

Spot on with the team selection I think.  Can''t think of any more likely selection at the back and I''d rather see that 4 man midfield than Daley in a 4-3-3.  Let''s hope for a backlash from Saturday and a 3 or 4 nil win.

[quote user="Tookie140"]

My Team

Rudd

McVeigh        Smith         Russell     Lappin

Hoolahan

Holt

Lambert''s team

Rudd

Semi     Spillane     Askou    Drury

Daley         Smith         Russell     Lappin

Hoolahan

Holt

3-0 Norwich Hoolahan x2 Holt.

[/quote]

Do you know something we don''t? i.e. is Hughes injured again?[^o)][*-)][8-)]

With Hughes, Hoolahan and Holt playing (just like when we won 4-0 at Yeovil) I think the team tonight will do us proud. I''m going for 3-0 at least to City.

Can''t go as don''t finish work in time for Midweek games as 4 hr drive to get there, so becuase I am not there, it will be 5-0 City.  Attacking line up as well me thinks.         

Sorry but im not at all confident, especially with an 18yr old making his first full apperance in front of 23k, will he handle the pressure? I can see a couple of clangers being droped. Im also not too reasured with spillane at centre half  or the fact the defence is likely to be reshuffled again if semmy isnt fit.

i think we''ll score and look dangerous but Orient have some real pace on the break especially with this townsend guy who looks awesome. Also they have players with points to prove against norwich and jimmy smith who is a very shrewd capture.

So my prediction is;

Norwich 2-3 Leyton Orient

It''s only my opinion: can every1 stop being so positive.... we think we''re gonna win every game n we don''t. if we all say we will lose then just maybe we will get a win!Shut up.People are entitled to their views, and in order not to be a misery I will keep my views positive.3-0 Norwich.

P.S. sort out the bloody quotes, why can''t I quote something on a previous page!?!

[quote user="Brendan"]Im thinking a 8-3 victory for city. I also have the feeling of 6 red cards, 3 each side. There will be a missive bust up, ending up with 3 Orient players including their keeper, and Askou, WLY and Rudd all being sent off. Scorers for City, Holt (5), Cureton (3) Scores for Orient, Whaley (3 OG) Note, Whaley will be brought back on emergency because we need a keeper ;). Oh and Rudd will be starting up front with Holt.[/quote]

These asinine predictions always make me laugh. I don''t know why because it is the same joke over and over, but they just kill me!

If we have Holt, Hughes and Hoolohan in tonight''s line up, that will be Triple H. Time to play the game.