Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Well known fans in the crowd......

Or what famous faces have you seen at carrow road?

I saw that cook once, Delia Smith i think it is ;)

Pompy have that guy with the blue dreadlocks :S

Many years ago before the South stand was demolished , I sat behind John Hannah,

If the name doesnt register he was in Four weddings and a funeral.

He also played the part of Rebus for one series and has been in manyTV shows and movies.

These days he is the voice over in the Coop (goodwith food ads)John Hannah

[quote user="dreamteam"]

Many years ago before the South stand was demolished , I sat behind John Hannah,

If the name doesnt register he was in Four weddings and a funeral.

He also played the part of Rebus for one series and has been in manyTV shows and movies.

These days he is the voice over in the Coop (goodwith food ads)John Hannah

[/quote]

Also in The Mummy, The Mummy Returns

[quote user="glove1"]

[quote user="The Saturday Boy"]The bloke who sits right at the front of Barclay A block with the dreadlocks who always seems to be pissed![/quote]

that bloke near the top of the snake pit who looks a ''large'' gok wan!!!!

[/quote]

And the Alan Carr lookalike who sits next to him!

Who is the guy with Ginger pele on the back of his shirt and gas the loudest voice in the world? I see him at most away games, he was sat row j/k ish in block 6 at gillingham.

Top guy whoever he is! Non stop noise on sat!

Had the pleasure of sitting behind Les Battersby from corrie (god knows what his real name is) a good few years ago an the norwich v man city game.Top bloke, huge Man City fan and a lot of good hearted banter.Obviously bloke from blue peter was often up in upper barclay. Sat over by the youth team quite often and was quite concerned regarding their (lack of) reading of the game. 

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]Who is the guy with Ginger pele on the back of his shirt and gas the loudest voice in the world? I see him at most away games, he was sat row j/k ish in block 6 at gillingham. Top guy whoever he is! Non stop noise on sat![/quote]

What do you mean top guy?  I have to sit next to him at most away games and he does my head in.... (only joking Ginge) Mind you, we were both a bit worse for wear on Saturday.

A dead ringer for Louis Theroux''s has a seat in the lower barclay (block C or D I think)

I''m sure he could make a great documentary about the calamities at NCFC!

hiya, paul here, thanks for the kind words, but who are you ??  cant make tonights game, parked in my truck in holbeach, but will have radio narfolk tuned in. :)  and yes i am always pissed :)