Sign in to follow this  
Cantley

AJ's ego

Judging by your signature, AJ, how do you manage to get your ego through the front door? Or maybe you just tether it in a hangar at the airport?

Haha, you bully fool on the hill!! Now what could a 13 year old from North Walsham, who by his own admission, is better than everyone else and knows everything there is to know about computers, done to upset you? I can''t possibly think!!! By the way AJ, which is bigger, your signature or your head!!!

yes im back and you are........

i cant see a limitation on signitures..............

and if anyones got a big head its you ''FAT'' boy

[quote]Calm Down, Calm Down...![/quote]

nice one plastic scouser!

Adam - your ego is about the size of your rapidly expanding wasteline Mind what a pity his reputation round school is about as big as a peanut

this is ridiculous and un-called for. AJ has done nothing to offend you so why are you attacking him. We are all here to discuss the football club, not to start insulting each other. People can have whatever signature they like. You should mind your own business

[quote]this is ridiculous and un-called for. AJ has done nothing to offend you so why are you attacking him. We are all here to discuss the football club, not to start insulting each other. People can have w...[/quote]

good on ya mate! leave the kid alone. u''ve got nothing to base your accusations on apart from a little signature that some may think is a little arrogant. well its not. i know he''s not the only aj (andy johnson) but thats just one of those things. u bullies!!!

thank you northern canary and james.

I do not have the repetation of a peanut....

You can have whatever you want as a signiture, i dont see you complaining about anyone elses........

Im not disobeying any rules here on the pinkun, so unless a moderator tells me otherwise my signiture is staying thank you.

(and im not andy johnson, james )

Can we settle this once and for all - leave the lad''s logo alone and let''s concentrate on some football related matters. Just as a matter of interest AJ, what is your picture meant to be?

a eye,

and before you lot ask, its from lord of the rings.

I don''t really care about AJ''s ego or the signature, however i think the point a few others and myself are trying to make is, is it really nescessary to use half a page to write 3 lines bearing your signature?? I find it really annoying when a thread has 30 replies spread out over 8 pages due to this (unlike the old site where the replies would fit onto 2 pages), especially for those of us still running off a dialup connection

Hey, would it be possible to talk about something football related instead of slating other posters. I do recall that this forum is called ''Norwich City - matches / tactics / players/ rivals / gossip'' which suggests to me that we talk about football, not what people choose to have as there signature!