Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

site problems

[quote user="Plastic Scouser"]It''s not just this site - it''s happening for any Archant site for me - EDP included....[:(]
[/quote]

wish I knew this before I booted mine out the window

[quote user="Plastic Scouser"]It''s not just this site - it''s happening for any Archant site for me - EDP included....[:(][/quote]Cheers Scouser. Will look at the other side then.

Bump...Yet more problems today.This has been going on for absolutely ages, isn''t it time you either moved the message board to a different server, or upgraded them?

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Bump...

Yet more problems today.

This has been going on for absolutely ages, isn''t it time you either moved the message board to a different server, or upgraded them?
[/quote]

Bump again!!!What a pain in the.......

Still having problems and getting this message, most notably when trying to reply to this email!!

Webpage has expired

Most likely cause:

• The local copy of this webpage is out of date, and the website requires that you download it again.

What you can try:

Click on the Refresh button on the toolbar to reload the page. After refreshing, you might need to navigate to the specific webpage again, or re-enter information.

More information More information

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Please, please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee can this be fixed soon, it''s driving me radio rental[/quote]

Lol, yeah mate  but you''re lovely with it!

Still a pain today.........jeez, you can land a man on the moon but............[:(]

I worked in IT for 25 years and this sort of customer support would never have been tolerated. How standards have fallen.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Please, please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee can this be fixed soon, it''s driving me radio rental[/quote]

Lol, yeah mate  but you''re lovely with it!

Still a pain today.........jeez, you can land a man on the moon but............[:(]

[/quote]

Awwwww thanks [:$][:)]

I know, I have always said technology is wonderful when it works lol

"calm down dear...it''s Sunday night, and i don''t know about you, but I''m not at work" says Fonejacker.

FYI, it''s exactly because it''s a Sunday night that I''m online and battling with "Safari can''t open the page".

Some of us can''t get onto this site except evenings and weekends. PLEASE Pete get it sorted!

Agreed. Unacceptable. Left an email today with IS but only a skeleton crew on at the weekend. Will chase up first thing tomorrow.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Agreed. Unacceptable. Left an email today with IS but only a skeleton crew on at the weekend. Will chase up first thing tomorrow.[/quote]Good man [Y]