Sign in to follow this  
matt crowhurst

Saturdays squad

A friend of mine was presenting the player of the month award to Holt on Saturday and i have just looked through his photos taken before the game in the changing rooms and there hanging on the wall alongside Spillane and Martins shirt was Whaley''s. Now why was his shirt hanging on the wall when as far as i can recall he wasnt even on the bench? anyone heard anything?

Are you kidding me? Has anyone heard anything about a rumour about a random shirt hanging off a peg? In what way could this ever have any kind of relevance or interest?! If it interests you, I''ve not hung my suit up since I last wore it, the trousers hang of the door in my bedroom by a belt loop and the jacket hangs off the door of my wardrobe...

[quote user="First Jedi"]Are you kidding me? Has anyone heard anything about a rumour about a random shirt hanging off a peg? In what way could this ever have any kind of relevance or interest?! If it interests you, I''ve not hung my suit up since I last wore it, the trousers hang of the door in my bedroom by a belt loop and the jacket hangs off the door of my wardrobe...[/quote]

So you''re going out on loan then?[:D]

Think your missing the point Jedi. I was wondering why his kit, not a random shirt but a Norwich city players kit, was all laid out in the dressing room before the game and then he wasnt even on the bench. Made me wonder if there was some falling out or something. Just because you are not interested in this does not mean that others are not as well and only someone without the force could say that this doesnt have any kind of relevance

I wondered that but then i saw he was in the starting line up tonight so wasn''t sure. Did wonder if no one apart from the management knows the squad until 45 mins or so before kick off when they are announced so the kitman has to lay everyones out just in case but that would seem a strange way to do things to me

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]I wondered that but then i saw he was in the starting line up tonight so wasn''t sure. Did wonder if no one apart from the management knows the squad until 45 mins or so before kick off when they are announced so the kitman has to lay everyones out just in case but that would seem a strange way to do things to me[/quote]Ah but had the kitman already cleared off back to Scotland by then? Or is he clearing off to Scotland because he laid out the wrong kit?I think we should be told the FACTS!!

"So you''re going out on loan then?"

I''m gonna try hard for the team, keep training hard, doing whatever I can for the team, keep my head down, and hope the gaffer see''s fit to play me...

... yeah, I''m off to Peterborough on a season long loan. :)

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]I wondered that but then i saw he was in the starting line up tonight so wasn''t sure. Did wonder if no one apart from the management knows the squad until 45 mins or so before kick off when they are announced so the kitman has to lay everyones out just in case but that would seem a strange way to do things to me
[/quote]

I believe the squads are announced to the players at 1-1:30ish. Before the Wycombe match i was watching some family friends kids play on the CR pitch. at about quater to 1 the NCFC team started walking past and when we asked people such as Wes, martin and McVeigh if they were playing they didnt know and they were then going to find out if they were playing that day.