Sign in to follow this  
Butterbean_Canary

Starting Line Up For Reserves Tonight

http://www.edp24.co.uk/content/edp24/sport/football/norwich-city/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=SportNorwich&tBrand=EDPOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED07%20Sep%202009%2023:09:10:590

Will be

GK - Theo

RB - Francomb

LB - Habergham

CB''s - Doc & Stephens

RM - Whaley

LM - Martin

CM''s - Russell & Hoolahan

CF''s - Maric and Cody

Subs - Dumic, Steer, Kelly, Dawkin, Brindley

Ooh!! I feel that it might be worth going if I am at a loose end tonight, FREE entry too!! (Season ticket)

It does look strong,

I feel that part of our poor season was not having a reserves. You always need it to a. send the likes of Theo, Doc, Whaley, Maric etc down to get some confidence/show the manager what you can do (or can''t as the case maybe!) but also to bring the youth through, i.e. Stephens, Haber, Francomb etc as going from youth to first team is a very large step

he should do as it is only Southend reserves!!!!!!!!!!!!! although i just hope if he does that people dont come on here stating how he is a world beater because we all know he wants to beat the world at least 4 times before producing anything!!!!!!!!

Um... I thought I heard someone say that Wiggins might be on the bench tonight, but he isn''t there, what is happening with this lad? is he not ready for game time yet?

We should thump them, I think I saw the other day that Southend only had 17 pros fit. The problem with this is that we win 5 or 6-0 and everyone is clamouring for half the reserves to get a run in the 1st team when they have beaten a bunch of 16 year old kids.

DUMIC!!! :D

I Thought Wiggins Would Have At Least Been On The Bench! He''s Been In The Clips Of Training, Thought He May Be Ready To Make An Appearance Even As A Sub!

[quote user="AndyJR"]2 - 0 to us so far, Martin (hoolahan involved in the build up) and an og.

[/quote]

Keep us posted on the score please.

Tap in from a free kick taken by Wes.Doc unmarked in the 6 yard box to put it in. 44 Minutes.

[quote user="AndyJR"]And the Doc scores too.  Strange world! 3 - 0.

[/quote]

where are u getting the score from?

[quote user="AndyJR"]And the Doc scores too.  Strange world! 3 - 0.

[/quote]

Probably someone watching tonight  from watford

[quote user="AndyJR"]Maric with number 4.  KDDD''s at the game watching the ghouls go in.

[/quote]

Cody assist