Sign in to follow this  
Rupethebear

Joe Lewis Resigning for City on Thursday...on loan!

Guys, who else heard this one, it came from Neil Adams and Joe was in the directors box at Carrow Road on Saturday. As part of the loan deal Hoolahan is apparently going toThe Posh!

im not too sure if i want him back!

i liked him but looking at some of the poor saves and mistakes he has made during last season i think i would prefer forster

How good would that make us look , first we sell a very promising young keeper to Posh for peanuts then we loan them the best player at the club to get him back on loan , yep laughable so expect it to happen .

[quote user="Freebie City F.C."]How good would that make us look , first we sell a very promising young keeper to Posh for peanuts then we loan them the best player at the club to get him back on loan , yep laughable so expect it to happen .[/quote]Similar thing happened with Drury he was in the youth system, then moved to Peterborough and we bought him back for 500k.

i know the guy that text in and i also know joe. he was talking to my dad in yellows before the game, he was sitting in the N&P and he is in fact not coming on loan! i feel he is very unhappy about the way he was treated and rightly so!

No Championship games due to the international break, only down the road at peterbrough and wants to watch a game... Norwich. He knows a few contacts, bish, bash, bosh.

Why would we want to sign another keeper on loan after we have already had 3 different keepers in net this season, and 3 keepers on the books already.

This is absolute garbage!

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Guys, who else heard this one, it came from Neil Adams and Joe was in the directors box at Carrow Road on Saturday. As part of the loan deal Hoolahan is apparently going toThe Posh![/quote]

There is a r in Rupert.  Ask Algy.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Guys, who else heard this one, it came from Neil Adams and Joe was in the directors box at Carrow Road on Saturday. As part of the loan deal Hoolahan is apparently going toThe Posh![/quote]

There is a r in Rupert.  Ask Algy.

[/quote]

There is also a t if he was trying to spell Rupert which I guess he isn''t [;)]

[quote user="londoncanary"]i know the guy that text in and i also know joe. he was talking to my dad in yellows before the game, he was sitting in the N&P and he is in fact not coming on loan! i feel he is very unhappy about the way he was treated and rightly so!
[/quote]

BUNDY ARMY!

Also It was a text that was read out, it was not direct from Radio Norfolk, I also have to say that as he went to the match with no championship matches and still lives in Diss, nothing else to do on Saturday afternoon  

This is a complete load of twaddle.

Joe Lewis, the first choice goalkeeper at Peterborough, with the potential to be the England U21 goalkeeper, is not going to drop down a division to play on loan at Norwich.

Firstly, Peterborough aren''t going to let him out - he doesn''t need match fitness as he plays for them every game, and he''s not for sale so it''s not a try before you buy scenario either.

Secondly, we don''t need another goalkeeper unless one of ours gets injured, and that would be sorted by an emergency loan, not a planned loan.

This is nothing more than unrealistic wishful thinking.

We''ve got more chance of re-signing Bryan Gunn, and putting him in goal.

[quote user="Freebie City F.C."]How good would that make us look , first we sell a very promising young keeper to Posh for peanuts then we loan them the best player at the club to get him back on loan , yep laughable so expect it to happen .[/quote]Would be almost as ridiculous as sacking a manager, then trying to get him back after sacking two more!