Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

PAUL LAMBERT TO ATTEND NCISA AGM TONIGHT>

I just received a phone call from David Mcnally asking if it would be alright to bring Paul Lambert to our AGM tonight yo take part in the Q and A session.

No need to say any anymore other than tonight will be David McNally''s first appearance in front of the rank and file at a venue in Norwich and it will be Paul Lambert''s first appearance anywhere since becoming manager.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

I just received a phone call from David Mcnally asking if it would be alright to bring Paul Lambert to our AGM tonight yo take part in the Q and A session.

No need to say any anymore other than tonight will be David McNally''s first appearance in front of the rank and file at a venue in Norwich and it will be Paul Lambert''s first appearance anywhere since becoming manager.

[/quote]

So who is going to play good guy bad guy then?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

7.30pm The Business,Jarrold Stand.£2 for non members.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

That''s good news, given the impression given by some on here that NCISA has some sort of  pariah status . I can''t make it tonight Tilly but hope all goes well and look forward to your feedback.

[quote user="Jen Jen"]Ask Him The Logic Behind Starting Cureton When He Achieves Nothing.......[/quote]"I must have missed your tenure as Scotland manager"

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

I wonder if they''ll sing from the same hymn sheet?

OTBC

[/quote]Given there''s no money, they will probably have to share one.

I wonder if Stephen Fry''s latest tweet could be related to news from the NCISA AGM:"A

little bird has whispered that in 1 hour there may be good news

emanating from a certain quarter on a certain subject. My lips are

sealed."

[quote user="Fozzie"]I wonder if Stephen Fry''s latest tweet could be related to news from the NCISA AGM:

"A little bird has whispered that in 1 hour there may be good news emanating from a certain quarter on a certain subject. My lips are sealed."

[/quote]

Unfortunately not....

"News already out it seems. The Turing petition to No 10 has resulted in a letter from the PM which will appear on http://tr.im/yn70 at 10 pm"