Sign in to follow this  
colufan

So who's going to be your new Manager....

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="colufan"]So predictable lol[/quote]

What did you expect? [:S]

[/quote]

lol exactly, coming onto a canaries MB and asking who is going to be our new manager.  We''ve nicked one manager, I am sure we could do the same again with Mr Mc is charge [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

lol exactly, coming onto a canaries MB and asking who is going to be our new manager.  We''ve nicked one manager, I am sure we could do the same again with Mr Mc is charge [:D]

[/quote]

We should pity him mate, they so want to be a big club with their majestic 5.000 gates backing them...........its quite funny really.[:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We should pity him mate, they so want to be a big club with their majestic 5.000 gates backing them...........its quite funny really.[:D]

[/quote]

I am sure they will do ok, and I bare them no malice at all as a club and supporters.  But why do some of them need to keep coming on our MB?  But yes it is quite amusing mate lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I am sure they will do ok, and I bare them no malice at all as a club and supporters.  But why do some of them need to keep coming on our MB?  But yes it is quite amusing mate lol

[/quote]

It''s called banter - you should ask the Wiz, he seems to like our MB.

[quote user="colufan"].......when Lambert replaces Burley as Scotland boss?[/quote]

I am sure we could find a manager at a tiny, overachieving club that we could easily entice...

[quote user="Big Dog "]

[quote user="colufan"].......when Lambert replaces Burley as Scotland boss?[/quote]

I am sure we could find a manager at a tiny, overachieving club that we could easily entice...

[/quote]

You really want Roy Keane????

[quote user="colufan"][quote user="Big Dog "]

[/quote]

You really want Roy Keane????

[/quote]

Ha ha - what a brilliant gag!! [:D][:D]