Sign in to follow this  
Dons_Cast

RadioMK

This Friday between 6-8pm RadioMK’s FAT Dons Friday night sports show will be discussing the MK Dons v Norwich City.

We’d like you to get involved and join in the debate live on air

Listen to the show on www.radiomk.co.uk just log on and click the listen tab, you may need to adjust the volume to suit.

There are three ways to get involved:

You can send us your thoughts now and throughout the show via our email on donscast@gmail.com

Or you can text us a message or phone us on 07931 55 89 83 and talk to us live on air.

We’ll have a podcast of the show available to download free from iTunes at some point over the weekend, just type FAT Dons into the search box.

This Fridays show is podcast number six.

Sounds like an online radio station to me.[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Who or what is RadioMK? I live there and have never heard of it.[/quote]

Spot on ref89

Were about two months old and currently are only available online. Theres no added charges to call or text us by the way, were not professionals were just two fat blokes who support MK Dons

We''d really love to hear from you Canaries, come and tells us what the chuff is going on over out east and what you reckon is going to happen Monday night and the rest of the season... do you know Lambert has never beaten us as a manager ?

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Who or what is RadioMK? I live there and have never heard of it.
[/quote]

It''s Radio MeerKat simples! Don''t you know anythink?