Sign in to follow this  
Lamberts a legend

Re: Sheringham, McAteer and Townsend on ITV!

Did anyone see the reaction to Andy Townsends comments at the end of the England vs Croatia game last night on ITV? Townsend was making comments about previous England managers, and said something about Sven Goran Eriksson having "seasoned pro''s" in his team and looked at Sheringham! I dont think he was meaning to be offensive but Sheringham turned around a couple of seconds later and said "thats rich coming from a fake Irishman", the look on Steve Riders face was comedy, lol!!

Sorry Steve Mac, my mistake, lol, you must have seen it though, hilarious!! Also when Eduardo scored it was obvious that person who ran on the pitch was a streaker who hugged him, becasue ITV "subtly" panned away and showed an aerial shot of Wembley, lol!

I don''t think it was a streaker. They don''t show pictures of anyone who runs on the pitch so as not to encourage people to try and get their 5 minutes of fame.

I agree that Sheringham''s comment was funny though! Townsend is a right plank.

When that person ran on and they showed aerial shots i thought it was a bit lame because the commentators carried on like they didnt know about it and started talking about a champions league match, i wanted to see what happened lol

Yeah I would have liked have seen more, if you were quick you would have noticed that it was a croatian fan with a shirt in his hand( i did have the benefit of sky+ to be able to watch it in slow motion too.  , not quite sure what point he was trying to make.

Was at the game, it was a Croatian fan who made it onto the pitch from the South East corner. He was stopped shortly after getting to Ediver by about 10 security heavies. He''ll have some big bruises this morning, they certainly didn''t hold back.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Was at the game, it was a Croatian fan who made it onto the pitch from the South East corner. He was stopped shortly after getting to Ediver by about 10 security heavies. He''ll have some big bruises this morning, they certainly didn''t hold back.[/quote]What time did you get back? i want to go to an England game again, and the only up and coming one is on a wednesday, but i thought would not be back for ages after....

I think England are trying to line up a game against Brazil, not sure if it is at Wembley though, thought i heard a commentator say Qatar yesterday...

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Matt Juler"]Was at the game, it was a Croatian fan who made it onto the pitch from the South East corner. He was stopped shortly after getting to Ediver by about 10 security heavies. He''ll have some big bruises this morning, they certainly didn''t hold back.[/quote]

What time did you get back? i want to go to an England game again, and the only up and coming one is on a wednesday, but i thought would not be back for ages after....
[/quote]I was back "home" to my girlfriends in North London by 11:30pm. Took about 30 minutes queuing for the Met Line at Wembley Park, then another tube and a bus. For those from Norfolk, you''d easily make it back to Liverpool Street for the 23:30 to Norwich.

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Matt Juler"]Was at the game, it was a Croatian fan who made it onto the pitch from the South East corner. He was stopped shortly after getting to Ediver by about 10 security heavies. He''ll have some big bruises this morning, they certainly didn''t hold back.[/quote]

What time did you get back? i want to go to an England game again, and the only up and coming one is on a wednesday, but i thought would not be back for age after....
[/quote]I was back "home" to my girlfriends in North London by 11:30pm. Took about 30 minutes queuing for the Met Line at Wembley Park, then another tube and a bus. For those from Norfolk, you''d easily make it back to Liverpool Street for the 23:30 to Norwich.[/quote]

Girlfriends, eh?

[:)]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Matt Juler"]Was at the game, it was a Croatian fan who made it onto the pitch from the South East corner. He was stopped shortly after getting to Ediver by about 10 security heavies. He''ll have some big bruises this morning, they certainly didn''t hold back.[/quote]

What time did you get back? i want to go to an England game again, and the only up and coming one is on a wednesday, but i thought would not be back for age after....
[/quote]I was back "home" to my girlfriends in North London by 11:30pm. Took about 30 minutes queuing for the Met Line at Wembley Park, then another tube and a bus. For those from Norfolk, you''d easily make it back to Liverpool Street for the 23:30 to Norwich.[/quote]

Girlfriends, eh?

OTBC

[/quote]

Ever had one?

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Girlfriends, eh?

OTBC

[/quote]

Ever had one?

[/quote]

Yes, but I''ve never had more than one at a time at  ''home'' waiting for me. 

Have you?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Girlfriends, eh?

OTBC

[/quote]

Ever had one?

[/quote]

Yes, but I''ve never had more than one at a time at  ''home'' waiting for me. 

Have you?

OTBC

[/quote]

Na never, still waiting to see some breasts. One day.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Girlfriends, eh?

OTBC

[/quote]I''ve got a few, but don''t like to boast about it! They all get on fine...

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]I want to see video of aforementioned moment as it sounds very amusing.[/quote]Me and my girlfriends or the Croatian fan? I''m sure both are on youtube!